“fish and chips.”

Ranked #64 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This little gem is the best fish and chip shop in llandudno.. Excellent service and food.Everything freshly cooked.Will be back on our next visit to wales,

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Owner got upset that we were ordering 3 different meals off the menu. Told us that there were no mushy peas to go with our son's meal, then the person behind was able to order them.
Got stroppy with me that i asked for the drink that came with my son's meal and told me to get it my bloody self.
At least the food was up to the same standard as the service awful.

2  Thank nicholas t
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best quality fish and chips in Town. Also right next door to the King's Head which just happens to be the best pub in Town

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We called in today(4.4.14) and thoroughly enjoyed our fish&chips!! But also, enjoyed our conversaion with the owners who made the effort to engage with us.....Good Luck fellas!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My family and myself had a lovely meal yesterday, very reasonable price and the fish and chips was freshly made as we waited!! The shop was very clean and the staff were very pleasant, will look forward to my next visit to you!!