other travelers have booked this property

Review of TY GWYN BACH

Great Orme
Britain's longest cablecar
Rome tramway
Last of its kind  in UK
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kathy b
sandhurst
“Awful, terrible owner, Dirty-had to stay in a hotel the first night”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

I arrived in the evening to find a very cold and un- clean cottage.
The floors were covered in stains, the bathroom was very dirty. under the bath mat, inside the bath. There was mould, pubic hairs, hair and scum. Generally dirty. As the house was also very cold, beds felt damp, also the second bedroom sheets were un clean. I contacted the owner, whom was very difficult to get hold of. I explained these issues and asked for a refund. He refused and became quite rude and aggressive. Finally he agreed to get the house cleaned again, and pay for us to stay in a Hotel overnjght.
I stayed in a priemier inn with my son, as I thought the cost was not un reasonable.
On my return, the cleanliness was improved, but I also cleaned myself with the assistance of lots of bleach !!!
I am living in spain, so with the costs of car rental and flights, and the refusal of a refund, the cost was too much to stay some where else for the week.
I would not stay here if I was paid to. Rude and awful owner. This property was not on tripadvisor when I booked, please take it off the site as I use this site for guidance.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: owner, bathroom, location, beds
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jan 14, 2014
I have wondered for a long time weather to respond to this review or to let it speak for itself
I have decided on the latter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing