“Very good!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very good!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Looking for a place to watch the Champions League Final 2014, we found The Lilly! Good atmosphere, beer selection and food!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Diego S

Manchester
“Decent food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We went here on a Friday night of late May bank holiday weekend. We were surprised to find it so quiet. There were no drinkers and only one couple eating aside from our party. I found the food to be pretty good, the starter of homemade scotch egg delivered more than the main course of chilli hot dog. There was a limited menu but a lot of areas were covered, burgers, pizza pasta pub grub to name some, so food to give everyone some choice. We opted for the Bistro/Bar because the restaurant looked a bit posh for me. The staff were good, nice and friendly and the food cane quite quickly. The atmosphere was a little naff with a bit of a run down fell about it. Probably because of the limited numbers. They brew their own beer which was declared light and refreshing. Nice view across the Conwy river.

• Visited May 2014
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Fabulous meal great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

There was 10 of us,on a very busy Saturday night, and everybodys food was fabulous.
We all ordered several different dishes. All food was hot and tasty, and came out at the same time. The service was good the waiter was attentive but not overbearing.
Was very apprehensive when my friend booked, not tried the Lilly, but the fat cat could be hit and miss.some of my old work colleagues were also there on a leaving do, it was a large party that took up most of the restaurant. I went to chat on arriving, and they were all saying how good their meals were
I dropped an important piece of paper/ card and only realised when I got home, after phoning to ask if it had been found the staff member went through a bin to find it. I am so grateful and overwhelmed, at that level of service.
Would I recomend it yes 100%, fab food! friendly staff, great atmosphere

Visited March 2014
1 Thank welshbirdshols
Winsford, United Kingdom
“very pleasant”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We spent an hour here in the afternoon watching the football and enjoying a drink. The food we saw being served looked very appetizing, so in the evening we returned for a meal. Very enjoyable and reasonably priced. Would definitely go back.

Visited February 2014
Evesham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ok”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Nice place, bit overpriced, and slow service but friendly staff, not sure I'd come here again when there are better choices.

Visited February 2014