“Value for money”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Wrecsam, null, United Kingdom
“Value for money”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had a 'light bite' Panini, it came and it was a generous portion considering it was off the 'light bite' menu. very tasty too!

Visited September 2013

“Brilliant food and good friendly service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have had breakfasts and steak dinners, different deserts and every dish has been brilliant, highly recommend the fillet steak, best food in town

1 Thank Liam860
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Impressed yet again!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've become a bit of a regular at the bar and grill and it's never failed me yet! After my first visit back at the start I've done as promised and tried (nearly all!) the cocktails, (Queen of hearts is amazing!) and the food never fails to impress. Yesterday I got my hands on a Lilly burger! (beef burger, cheese, bacon, onions, mushrooms AND a hashbrown!) It was incredible!

The drinks selection keeps getting better, with the cocktails list being expanded all the time it seems. And my favorite Rekorderlig wild berries now being stocked on draft!
All the staff are always lovely and happy, which makes a difference from some places where the staff just don't seem to care about their jobs.

Great for a quiet meal and a catch up or a big night out!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food and were nice to our dogs!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We asked if we could sit outside with our dogs and they were happy to oblige! The menu is so good we had trouble choosing. I had gammon steak which was HUGE and so tasty, hubby had the Lillyburger which he said was really lovely. Such good value for money. They also have Rekorderlig on draft which is brilliant!!
The bar staff even brought out a bowl of water for our pooches. They were really friendly!
Would easily go here again, the food is great!!!

Llandudno
“Best food for miles!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Am turning into quite a regular here! Every time I go the food is simply gorgeous. Stumbled upon the Curry Night quite by accident, but am very glad I did. Portion sizes were perfect and the food was, as always, delicious. Main, Sides and a glass of Wine for under a tenner is just stupidly good value; I hope they don't stop doing it! Cocktails were half price too, although I didn't have one as I was out with the family for an early dinner.

Really can't recommend this place enough. Top marks again; will be back soon!

1 Thank LucasLlan