“Excellent Food, Lovely Staff!”

The Lilly Bar & Grill
Ranked #103 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had a meal here last week and were very happy with both the food and the service we received. The lady behind the bar was helpful, efficient, and gave us recommendations when asked. The food (Lily Bar burger and Risotto), was superb and well presented. It took a little while to come, but in truth this was offset by the quality and presentation of the food. We would definitely recommend Lily Bar & Grill to anyone!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

After a lovely walk along the promenade we ended up at the Baytree Grill which was ideally situated; the food & service were terrible however and we left before finishing our food.

The radio was playing in the background and the Lilly advert was played, this stuck in my mind and the following evening we ventured around the corner for a meal.

Hands down, it was the best grill menu me or my partner had come across and the quality of the food and service deserves further recognition.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We called in for lunch today and found a great choice for vegetarians! We had great service and the food was excellent! Great chips too! We will return! Good value too!

1  Thank Andy J
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food!!!wow thats the first thing, tasty and new!! the bar staff are fantastic, "lee" has served me and my fiance' a few times now and his skills and experties are brilliant. I cant recommend this place enough!!! by far its the best place to go for food and drink, the drinks selections are really impressive!! but the dry ice cocktails are out of this world!!!! You must go see and try!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food was excellent and and priced well but it took ages! Even the ice cream for dessert took half an hour! It's a baking hot day and spending hours getting food isn't want I wanted. Good food but ruined for me by the waiting game.