“Sea Jay and Speedboats”

Llandudno Boat Trips
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Hubby and I decided to go on both of these trips whilst we were in Llandudno last weekend. The weather was superb and we thoroughly enjoyed them both. First the Sea Jay trip was £4 each for a scenic 25 minute cruise past the pier and part of the Great Orme. Well worth the money. After this we decided to try the speedboats, again great value at £5.00 each for a 5 minute ride out to sea then towards the Little Orme and back. Awesome!! I would definitely recommend both and cannot wait to try them both again next time we visit Llandudno.

4  Thank pwappy11
"queue"
"pier"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Four pounds and no queue persuaded me to have a go on this. I do love boats which helps but this is a great thing to do while in Llandudno. The jet boat takes you out into the bay and across to the little Orme and back. It's great fun but feels safe. You don't get wet either and the views of the prom and pier are great from this perspective.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Well worth the money and on a good day a great experience easpesaly around the great orm on a clear day

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I expected the trip to go further around the orme, yes we saw some nice views but it wasn't like it took you much further out than standing at the end of the pier anyway, at £8 each i thought we would see more, the boat is old, the vibrations from the engine are awful especially if you sit in the centre, the men running the boat aren't particularly friendly and to top it off we the rocking back and forth, mixed with the vibrations was so violent we got sick. I don't usually get sick on boats but this one is old and you can tell, didn't feel very safe at all and would not recommend for the cost.

1  Thank kat_leigh93
Llandudnoboattrips, Owner at Llandudno Boat Trips, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Hi, thankyou for your review, however I have to correct you on your inaccurate comments with regard to the age of the boat you have been on. You clearly have no idea what your talking about, had you of bothered to read the information on the wheel house door you would clearly of seen that the boat was built recently, of traditional nature granted but not an old one in the slightest, I cant see how you are able to tell that the boat is old in any way at all. The weather hasn't been too favourable this week and I fail to see how the view is similar to that of the end of the pier, if you were unhappy in any way you could of mentioned it at the time to a member of the crew that were present at the time and you would of been refunded your money instantly. We Take pride in providing a safe service to holiday makers and have thousands of returning customers year after year.