“I don't like change!”

Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Used to visit the Lilly all the time with my friend, we both very much enjoyed those HUGE burgers and whopping amount of chips on our plate with your homemade coleslaw..
I recently visited with another couple of friends as we've previously enjoyed the place soo much.. however, we all ordered burgers, only to find out there was only two burgers left *there were 4 of us* (to which we then realised they were no longer made at the restaurant, disappointing!) just being polite, 2 of my friends ordered different, one had the fish and chips, the other had the chicken burger..

We sat and waited quite a while for our food and there was noone else to be served, strange!
When our food finally arrived, our burgers seem to be at least half the size of the ones we used to get, they were practically burnt to a crisp and my friends fish was looking on the burnt side too..

None of us finished our food and shortly left, dissatisfied.

I'm not being horrible, I'm being honest, as the food this place used to serve was absolutely fantastic, I don't know why they decided to change, I hope they can go back to how they used to be.

Never the less, the place is still in a nice spot and the staff are always friendly.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Me and my boyfriend had the whole restaurant to ourselves one night which was a very pleasant surprise! Its because of this that they gave us a very personalised service but at the same time didnt smother us! Very happy to know they have opened another restaurant in town - will check it out :)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Better than top-class London restaurants. It was faultless and the waitress was an absolute gem. I haven't seen such an extensive wine list anywhere else. Superb!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

3 course meal, set price, loads of choice and very imaginatively cooked. Breakfast cooked as requested, with lots of choice. Well done chef!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Service and the food was out of this world we have dined at other restaurants in the area and can honestly say this was the best by far