“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ham Bone Deli Bakery
Ranked #76 of 204 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
North Wales
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Extremely impressed with everything!
The food was superb, all home made, freshly cooked and very generous portions. The staff were all lovely and very efficient and attentive, this place is really highly recommended

Visited May 2013

shropshire
“I can highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We came across the Ham and Bone by accident and what a lucky find it was. The sevice was effecient and friendly. I ordered Curried Chicken Breast with salad in a naan bread with hand cooked chips and my wife had Steak and Ale pie with hand cooked chips and minted mushy peas. Despite the brassiere being very busy, we didn't have to wait long until our meals arrived. Our meals were very well presented, hot, very tasty and great value for money. We will certainly go back with our friends. It is lovely to find such a clean well run establishment and I would recommend you give it a try, you won't be dissapointed.

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Whoa!!! Whatta portion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nice place. It looked full from outside but we went in and luckily they still had a table for us. I had shredded beef on a bun, with a really tasty sauce and nice chunky, Not greasy, crisp on the outside, soft like butter on the inside chips. My hubby, had one of the sunday specials they had that day, a massive portion of lamb shank in a curry sauce with mash potatoes. I am not a massive lamb eater but I can definitely eat this one. The prices were reasonable. I 'd come back and bring my friends here anytime.

Visited April 2013
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Perfection..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for some breakfast before driving back to the North East. I'd spotted it the day before. It is smart inside with a breakfast, brunch, lunch & evening bistro menu. We had lovely cups of piping hot coffee with choice of cold or hot milk! The poached eggs & thick welsh bacon on toast we cooked beautifully. My partner & I ate in silence - always a good sign. The attached deli with welsh produce - pies & kerbside hog roast was very interesting. Will definitely be coming back here. A great little find.

1 Thank 637Lucy637