“Frankie and Bennys in disguise”

Harveys New York Bar and Grill
Ranked #41 of 212 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
England
“Frankie and Bennys in disguise”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Food good standard and well executed. Fast friendly service with better opening hours than those in the surrounding areas. Wings were very nice and staff friendly.

Visited March 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Anglesey
“Average”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Had my reservations after reading some bad reviews but decided to give it a go regardless. The place was clean and the staff very welcoming. Had to wait around 30 mins for the food but they were extremely busy. Ordered the BBQ burger, the chips were delicious so to were the onion rings and the coleslaw was best I've ever tasted however the burger was very dry and chewy and a big let down. Glad I've been and I wouldn't not recommend it but unfortunately I'd definitely not recommend the burgers.

1 Thank Susan47Anglesey
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Will be back!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Finally visited this place after originally being put off by the reviews last time we visited Llandudno. I don't know why we put it off!
We ordered 2 lunchtime specials at £5.99 each - BBQ chicken wrap and chips. The food arrived rather quickly and we were amazed at how wonderful the presentation was. The wraps tasted great and the chips were lovely and crispy, just how we like them. For the price we expected smaller portions but they weren't - we didn't even have room for desserts.
We will visit again next year when we are in town!

1 Thank Maria_Andy
“Good”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Visited for 1st time, ordered the pulled pork and bbq beef, looks great on the wooden block but a little hard to eat would have prefered a plate, but food was great and portions large, would visit again

llandudno, North Wales, UK
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went with friends to celebrate my birthday and started off with a shared platter... yum yum yum... plenty for all four of us and everything was cooked just right to our tastebuds!

Hubby's steak was HUGE and came to the table exactly as he'd asked for it, medium rare. My pulled pork was TO DIE FOR and my pal's Chicken skewer was gorgeous!! (I know cos I had a nibble lol)

We were all pretty stuffed and couldn't finish all our food so they boxed up the leftovers and we took them home!
Great service and atmosphere and we will definitely go again - soon :)

2 Thank sueperstarring