“Sad. So very, very sad.”

Harveys New York Bar and Grill
Ranked #41 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014

If you're looking for tasty food, go somewhere else..anywhere else. The onion rings served with the pulled pork were served inside a pot with a lid on top. Soggy and mushy. Pulled pork made me want to cry. Frozen steamed corn, old coleslaw. Tasteless. Chips were nice, would have been good with some good old American Ranch dressing, but alas..The popcorn at the beginning was the best part. Staff members looked like they wanted to cry too. Should be renamed "Harvey's..New York Bar and Grill Cry Fest". The only good thing was the beer..and only because it was 5.9% alcohol. American grill? Shame on you.

1  Thank Primu55ucks

Reviewed January 22, 2014

when i went to harveys i did not enjoy the burger mountains of tasteless salad all over the plate the burger was so tough i could barely cut it with my knife let alone my teeth the bun crumbled more then the actual pudding and the sauce was so sickly it was like vinegar. the burger was burnt more my friend lee Davies who fell asleep in the sun for eight hours and then cried saying he was going to die but anyway it was thoroughly unenjoyable it took about an hour on a quiet night for our food to be delivered and for that price you don't expect a kids meal. and the staff where like zombies no zombies would be more polite im never going there again.

3  Thank steven f
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We visited Harveys once during the day on the spur of the moment.We found the staff extremely helpful,the food really tasty and the price very reasonable.We even brought back the whole family the next time we were on a day trip to Llandudno and still found everything lovely!The restaraunt is nice and clean and is great for couples and families.The food is great,the portion sizes huge and service very quick and efficient considering the place was busy.A great place to eat!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have visited this establishment a number of times being local. The lunch menu is limited, albeit reasonably priced so can't complain, have visited a couple of evenings too.
Overall very disappointed, generally over cooked tough dry chicken, once had my favourite peri peri with prawns and chicken, this is usually a little spicey and tasty, but hey they managed to sap the life out, it was bland and boring.
My lasted visit and last, was a lunch - wrap, but couldn't eat it most of it, neither did my adult daughter, dry, heavy and tasteless. When we can to pay, I was asked how our lunch was to which I did say - unhappy and couldn't finish, the waitress walked away, I assume to speak to the manager/ chef etc, for possible meaning to address the situation. She returned to say how sorry she was, I believe quite genuinely, but with no address.
Overall tasteless boring dry food, drinks expensive, service good and nice atmosphere, but they must crank up some gears to bring the food up to expectations of the Americans and the radio adds . Americans are supposed to love their food - they wouldn't love this!!!

2  Thank Jac M
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I went here and tried my pulled pork, I seen bad reviews on it in past, but I ignored cos everyone is diff. My oh my,they are so true. Lack of flavor, and looked a mess. Most definitely won't be coming back,my friends had a steak,asked for med rare, came out well done. Staff were ok but needs improving. May come back, but hurry hickorys