“Good food & service.”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Looking at the reviews it seems that this establishment can blow hot and cold, or is it that some people are hard to please? My wife and I had called in to another place that we regularly frequented, found it had changed somewhat and we couldn't find anything we fancied on the menu, so having already passed Harvey's we returned and gave it a try. We had a sharing platter of nachos to start, which were excellent. I had the hanging chicken skewer, which was bursting with beautifully cooked chicken, peppers and onions, with chips and slaw. My wife had the chicken enchilladas, two generous wraps, well filled again with chicken and peppers, and a portion of sweet potato chips. This defeated her, so she asked for a doggy bag, which was duly retrurned to the table wrapped in silver foil. Believe it or not, this was still warm when we got back home to Mold about an hour later. The hanging skewers, by the way, are easy to attack, you just place your fork where on the stack you want to start, and pull the meat down onto the plate. The weight at the top of the skewer keeps it steady. Simples!! We could not fault the food, the service was fast, friendly and efficient. Considering this place only opened at the latter end of last year I think they have done well. We both agreed we would definately return, as we visit Llandudno regularly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,425)

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good solid American style diner. we both had burgers that were served with generous sides of fries/slaw. Importantly both burgers were cooked as requested.
Competitively priced...£30 for two with drinks.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I ate here last night and it wasn't a great experience at all, not just because we had to wait at the bar, even though there were clearly empty tables, but the food wasn't great...my husband had a hanging skewer and god knows how you're meant to eat it, the handle was red hot so you couldn't hold it to get the meat off...in the end he had to wrap a knapkin around it and try and prize it off...it just flew everywhere...I had steak, chicken and shrimp, steak was OK, shrimp was a bit rubbery and the chicken was really dry..also the chips were quite unpleasant, not hot enough and quite powdery.
We wouldn't go back or recommend it and it was over priced for the standard of food.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The staff were very nice and helpful and the food was lovely and a lot of it! A reasonable price and overall what you would expect. But no problems what so ever would defiantly go again.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I came across this place and it looked busy and very popular.
I had the nachos to start which we're amazing, the ribs and pulled pork main was we'll worth the money. The staff were very friendly and informative.
If you go here you must try the sundaes! They are huge!

The only downside was the staff took quite a while to clear the tables. There was one table with all the empty plates still on it half an hour after the customers had left.