Open today: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM

from $9.20
More Info
from $158.60
More Info
All reviews pitch and putt great game great fun short game helpful owner score card guy who runs day ticket great couple of hours fantastic views great afternoon fresh air crazy golf few hours walk up all ages half way
Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited today with our teenage son and had a fantastic time. Best money spent this holiday! We enjoyed the 9 holes so much we went round a second time (no extra charge) I was so bad, but it did not matter, it added to the fun, as did the views on the way round. Will definitely return to do again next time we visit Llandudno.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wow what a fantastic place to spend quality family time. The views are outstanding and it is exceptionally well kept.
Defiantly recommend to everyone of all ages. A family of 4 costs just £16 and you can stay all day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have been coming here on and off for over 20 years. It's a great couple of hours/half day/full day out (depending on the size of your group and how good/bad you are at golf). From the mildly daunting uphill first hole to the blessed relief of the 9th, it's one of the town's top attractions. It's great value and you always get a very warm welcome, although the weather up there can be a little less warm, so pack a jumper or coat just in case.

No golfing experience is necessary and it's almost obligatory to completely miss the ball on your first couple of shots, while calling out to your group "just practising"!

Michael O, Owner at Great Orme Family Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Gosh you correct about the chilly wind. But it didn’t seem to put off you hardy golfers. Looking forward to greeting you for another 20 years (I will be lucky haha) mike

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed going round this course with my family. We played when the wind was pretty ridiculous but that just made it even more fun. You get some great views from the top too. My Dad spoke to Mike the owner on the phone to check it was open and enjoyed a chat with him, he came across really accommodating and welcoming. Highlight of our weekend.

Hey — I was the highlight of your weekend. Never mind the golf haha
Now if it’s after golf in the wind you've come to the right place. Not much rain but loads of wind.
Seriously I delighted you enjoyed yourselves mike

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

This was my first attempt of any description on a course having had lessons. Like many have commented the owner is really friendly and helpful trying to keep ahead of us attending the greens - well it is autumn so a thankless task! I really enjoyed it and despite the wind in parts the views are stunning would definitely recommend and will return!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Lovely little 3 par golf course. Very reasonably priced. Free rent of clubs, tees & balls. Very pleasant & helpful owner. Well worth a visit.

Michael O, Owner at Great Orme Family Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thanks Rosie for your kind review. Hope to see you again on your next north wales visit mike

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visit Llandudno a few times a year and for some reason we only found out about this on our latest visit. The owner is a great guy, there's no time limit you can go round as many times as you like. Great value for money £5.00 each, that includes all you need.

1  Thank sezzylu
Michael O, Owner at Great Orme Family Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

I expect one reason you failed to find us sooner is because we are in the middle of a highly protected national park. So definitely no advertising or directional signs.
It does make it hard because a golf course takes up a lot of land and although you can see it on your way down from the summit, you don’t see it climbing up on tram,bus,car or your feet.
Never mind. Looking forward to meeting you on your next visit. Mike

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Arrived there at 5 today... And let us play even though he had to go.... Explained the course to us very well, and off we went.

Great 9 hole pitch n putt with some steep challenging hills.

Will definitely be going again :-)

Thanks Mike for a great time!!

Michael O, Owner at Great Orme Family Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Delighted to read your review. I'm only sorry I had to leave you. Looking forward to seeing you in the future mike

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Great afternoon spent here. The views are incredible too! The man who runs it is so helpful and chatty. This place is a particular favourite and we will definitely be back!

Michael O, Owner at Great Orme Family Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Good. Looking forward to seeing you in the future and glad you enjoyed yourselves

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We walked up the side of the Orme from B&B, not for faint hearted. When we got to the top we were greeted by the first 2 holes. After catching our breath the gentleman opened up the golf shack and we went round the 9 holes. Good selection of clubs even though you only need a putter, wedge and Sand club. Had great fun. Myself (dad) and my 17 and 7 year old. Neither of had played golf before. Was a blast and lots of fun. Best thing is you have a day pass so if you have the energy to walk back up the Orme you can play again.

The old gentleman who runs the course is very polite and was a pleasure to speak too.

Give this 10/10 for family fun.

Well I didn’t know I was a gentleman and “old”? Well never mind but I am also very polite so I cannot say #@&**”@# haha. Only joking.
Seriously I delightedyou enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you again in the future mike