“Good venue”
Review of Venue Cymru

Venue Cymru
Ranked #17 of 99 things to do in Llandudno
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Seats give good view even from back - although if in middle you have to disturb a lot of people to get to your seats ! Drinks not a rip off like some venues

1  Thank ChubbyCheshire
There are newer reviews for Venue Cymru

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The best thing is that you can now select your seats online. Staff are very friendly and helpful and there is plenty of spaces aroung the venue for parking. There is nothing to dislike.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Wonderful venue and access was fine for my disabled sister. The performance we went to see was brilliant. But the staff weren't too helpful either when I tried to book tickets or when we arrived. When i tried to book the tickets at the box office she told me my sister would have to leave her tripod walking frame downstairs, so how was she going to get to her seat??? She couldn't answer that question? In the end I didn't book and checked my sister felt able to use her stick. I ended up booking the tickets online but when we arrived the space on the website was actually a wall so the seats I thought were end of row were actually at the far end of a row. The staff couldn't understand the problem that would cause with reduced mobility and were a bit rude but thankfully a very nice couple could and changed seats. A few photographs either online or at the booking office of what the theatre looked like inside would help disabled people decide where to sit if they dont need a wheelchair row.

1  Thank Grengee
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The venue is modern and very nice. We (along with some other people) found the seating very uncomfy to be sitting on for the time of a performance. However, the sound was very good in the theatre.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This review a bit late. Booked to see "King Lear" without really looking a the cast list. What a wonderful suprise. Lead Derick Jacoby and the whole cast first line shakespearian actors. A brilliant evening. Not too expensive,within the reach of most people. Volunteers Pleasant and knowledgable,Impossible to get a drink in the interval but have found the same problem at the Albert Hall. It didn't spoil our enjoyment. Wish we could do it more often.I think it was January this year we went but really can't remember,sorry.