“Excellent”

Gerrards Confectioners
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Llandudno
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Sweet tooth lovers with love this establishment. A wide range of cakes and pasties which are cooked on the premises. Spotlessly clean and welcoming. If you choose you can have a meal, snack or cake inside. A great asset on the main street.

There are newer reviews for Gerrards Confectioners

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Called in for a snack with my wife. Staff showed no interest and looked miserable. Waited ages for a sausage roll and although they state all food baked on the premises, I very much doubt it. My wife had a toasted something which was layered in butter and looked disgusting. Miserable unhelpful staff and poor food equals poor review. Tip for proprietors go and visit the Orient Express to see how you could improve!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Use to love going here for my pies!! Now I certainly would not go back!! I ordered steak pie and tika pie! On walking out of the shop, I noticed the tika pie was stone cold. So I went back to the shop to ask for different one. Girl who just served me was very rude. Telling me I couldnt have another one or have it up. Try again to say it was stone cold and it cost bit of money. She just got even more snotty! If I could of complained to the manager I would of!

1  Thank Lizziebee12
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The very best welsh Eccles cakes and tea I have ever had . Friendly service in a restaurant that makes everything from scratchp

Reviewed September 29, 2013

While we were on holiday in llandudno last week we met up with my sister and her family for lunch at this lovely tea shop lovely tea and coffee and the tea cakes and Bara Brith were were heavenly. very nice staff as well. Lovely bakery shop at the front selling bread, cakes and pies. Will definately call again on our next visit.