“Absolute poo”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Been here on many occasions the food has gone down hill and the service is disgusting I visited here tonight not even a thankyou from the girl behind the counter and I witnessed a woman eating noodles in the back over food that was cooking! There was also what seemed to be a family just 'chilling' in the back and what really put me off was seeing the boys scratching there heads then touching food sorry but that alone is a big no no!! What makes matters worse was I visited here a few weeks back and found a hair in the spare ribs but thought I would give it another chance after using this place for years but no absolutely appalling I usted to get take aways from here so glad I've been in the place to see what really goes on!!! GET BECKY BACK!!!!

5  Thank charlotte-marie123

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Had some of the worst food ever from here, I'm not one to say food is awful unless it is truly bad, had beef curry with fried rice got slimy sauce with bland tasting rice, chips weren't much better and the sauce with spare ribs was also awful, would never eat here again save your money and get a takeaway from east. This place also had a food hygiene rating of 1!!! Not good.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

perfect if you don't want to cook. cantonese sweet and sour is just delicious. an always returning customer. never fails

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I haven't been for a while but the last time I went I had chips and gravy and sat on the sea front eating them and it was THE best gravy I've ever tasted!! So yummy, not too thick and not watery either and full of flavour! Prices are great too, would definitely recommend to everyone! :D

Reviewed July 5, 2013

it's probably about time I put a review on here, seeing as I'm in here nearly every week!! From the outside it just looks like a typical Chinese take away but the guys in here seriously know how to cook. Every dish I've had is absolutely packed with flavour, perfectly balanced and just utterly amazing. Not only that but it's excellent value, ýou get rice or chips with every meal....... and these are proper chippy chips. I've probably been to most Chinese takeaways in the area and nowhere delivers on flavour quite like these guys do, if you're local give them a try because you're seriously missing out!!! Favourites are kung po, szechuan, satay, peking, blackbean ....,just every single dish is so so tasty!!! Aside from all the meat options available another thing to note is that I'm a veggie and this is a vegetarians dream as they offer the choice of quorn (better than the one ýou get from the supermarket....it's almost like eating chicken but better!), tofu and battered quorn balls with sweet and sour sauce (gorgeous!!) . My only little qualm is it would be great if they done crispy style tofu as I'm not a fan of soft tofu!
The staff are also really friendly, welcoming and have a great sense of humour!

1  Thank Delly-Elly