“Very good food, good prices, fast delivery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of King's Takeaway

King's Takeaway
Ranked #128 of 205 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast Food, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Llandudno, Wales, United Kingdom
“Very good food, good prices, fast delivery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Always choose Kings for a home delivery, really enjoy their House Specials, nice sauces and veg that compliments the meat and dish!
They always deliver very fast to us, usually 20 mins and even delivered to us last minute before, as they shut at 11 and we called at 10:50, very kind of them!

The only thing I suggest to Kings is that they hire a telephones person who can actually be bothered to do their job and listen to what the customer wants, on my last order I was shocked after I ordered a house special and a beef Cantonese style with chips, the young lifeless sounding lad on the phone kept on telling me the house special was called something else when I've always ordered it as the house special, as that is how it was written on the menu before!
My friend called back because I had enough trying to correct the lad, and then he repeated our order and somehow managed to get house special and beef in black bean!
Then when she told him this was incorrect, he said 'oh ill see if i can change it' and when he came back to the phone he said 'i cant change it because youve already ordered it' ... BUT WE DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was rather cheeky, so I took the phone and asked to speak to the person I could hear giving him orders in the background, to which she corrected my order, apologised and delivered within 10 mins.. I don't see how hard that would have been in the first place?

I was quite disappointed with my last order, hopefully this won't happen again as I enjoy the food.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sarah E

DUMFRIESSHIRE
“Excellent wee Chinese.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have used this Chinese about 6 times now. Every time the meal has been excellent. The beauty with this place is although its a carry out they do provide nice chairs and tables to sit and enjoy your meal. Will continue to eat here any time we visit Llandudo.

• Visited May 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A shame”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a home delivery from here last night for a birthday, unfortunately two of the meals resulted in food poisoning...won't be returning for a while!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank 298KevinR298
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had a home delivery from here this evening and its the nicest chinese food ive tried for a long time. I ordered sweet and sour chicken and was cooked to perfection and very generous portions too. The prawn crackers are spot on. Will be using this chinese take out from now on. Very quick to deliver too and the food is piping hot

• Visited December 2012