“Best Fish & Chips in Llandudno”

Orme View Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #61 of 216 Restaurants in Llandudno
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The Orme View serves without doubt the best fish and chips in Llandudno. The chips are really tasty, even the 'crackly little bits' are nice. The owner says he uses only the best Maris Piper potatoes and cooks them in a quality oil. The fish is excellent too. Thoroughly recommend!

1  Thank Sandra F

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had a late lunch here at half term. Final sit outside of the season with great chips and the crispiest batter I have had in a while. Served with a smile at the bottom of the Great Orme. What more can you ask for?
No complaints from the three children. The proprietor said it was nice to see children enjoying their food.

2  Thank cheshirehousewife01
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have bought from here several times in the past. Their service is friendly and fast and all served in a large tray with a closure lid and plastic forks. What more do you want with take-out food, oh yes I was forgetting the view! If it's cold or windy (or both!) sit in the car and look over the estuary towards Conway and Snowdonia - magnificent! Or in summer eat on the prom or sands of the West Shore. They also do piping hot tea and bread, of course!
Perfect food - perfect location!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have been working close by for the past few weeks and have been to this chippy several times and every chip purchased has been spot on ,,,,and the fish and steak pies. A great find for me and my work mate. We shall return !

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I visited Llandudno with my family we went on the cable cars and after we were recommended Orme View Fish and Chip shop. We sat on the beach front (not the side with the pier) and watched the sunset. I have to say the chips weren't the best in the world but the mushy peas were great.