“Solid reliable fiar”

Coffee Centre
Ranked #91 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Just visited this long established cafe restaurant. Provides reliable good value fair. No pretencious atmosphere. Attentive service and will keep coming back. My Last visit in May 2012 the same.The restaurants I have damned please take a look at this simple establishment. The Gynn in Blackpool just does us a favour and close the door.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Staff were not very friendly. Got my order wrong but having waited so long I decided to accept it. Scampi was okay but chips were hard and dry. The teapots could have done with a good cleaning or better still, replaced with new ones. For service and food, it was quite expensive and I won't be returning or recommending it to anybody.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Always know exactly what you get at the Coffee centre and have been going for years. the prices are fair, service quick which is great if you are on your lunch hour and very friendly too!!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Interesting for the fact its best avoided at luch time as you end up waiting in line for a seat in this cramped cheek by jowl venue.NOT the place for any sort of quiet private chat over coffee or lunch.Your crammed into the seats at tiny tables,if your unlucky enough to be seated at the front of the cafe,with passing foot traffic blighting your visit.The foods ok,NOT CHEAP.Service is ok,not anything brill though.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I was in the area and decided to try out the coffee centre for my morning coffee and I'm so glad I did.

I called with my elderly mother after doing a little shopping in the town. We weren't hungry but really needed a cup of coffee. We both chose the milky coffee, although it was slightly more expensive than we're used to paying. I am particularly awkward as I don't like a strong coffee but nothing was too much trouble for the lovely lady who served us. We asked her name and she said it was Karen. Next time we will definitely be having something to eat.