“An excellent allround cafe”
Review of Take A Break Cafe

Take A Break Cafe
Ranked #46 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Anergele
“An excellent allround cafe”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Take a Break is a very friendly, welcoming café in the centre of Llandudno. I would recommend it anytime to anybody looking for somewhere to eat. The prices are competitive and the food is freshly cooked with a great choice. Overall an excellent place to visit whilst in Llandudno.

• Visited July 2013
cezza680, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thankyou for your review its much appreciated. We will continue to keep up the good work.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fit food. Fit birds... Well worth a visit fellas! Is rite x”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had a meal here today which was absolutely stunning. Which was topped off with mega Fit waitreses in-particular 1... Who I told... Haha anyway definitely worth a visit for some food or some eye candy... Is rite rosy lad x

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Infec
cezza680, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thankyou for your comment its much appreciated and im sure the waitress who served you was very flattered also.
Llanrwst, United Kingdom
“A jewel in Llandudno.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We regularly visit this restaurant and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is always very well prepared. I would certainly recommend Take a Break if you are in the Llandudno area.

• Visited June 2013
cezza680, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thankyou for your kind comment, much appreciated.
“Excellent for takeaway food!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I come to Llandudno once a week and often try somewhere new for lunch, I fancied a burger so I tried the usual places, the peir and takeaway shops, all of them were closed at 12.30. I walked past this little gem and thought I'd try in there as they also do takeaways... the cafe is small but well laid out, ordered my food and paid. The lovely lady, Sam I believe her name was offered me a seat either inside or outside while I waited. She waslovely with the other customers too, calling some by name and making sure everyone was happy. I was waiting less than 10mins considering they were very busy, this was quick as the other takeaways i have tried often take longer even when they are quiet. The burger was lovely, perfectly cooked and real cheese instead of the plastic cheese squares you get with most burgers. It seemed a little pricey at first but when I saw the size of the burger I understood why. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, takeaway or eat in... perfect for lunchtime.

• Visited June 2013
cezza680, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thankyou for your kind comment, we try our best provide the quickest service possible for our takeout customers.
YARNFIELD
“Fabulous, child friendly very accommodating”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

On our first night in Llandudno we were turned away from several restaurants & cafes as last orders were before 5pm. This cafe didn't. They didn't have a particular child's menu but were happy to put what ever you wanted for yournchild as long as it was somewhere on the menu........eg sausages, sweetcorn & raw pepper strips!!! Nothing was too much trouble. The only catch was it was cash only. I don;t know if their machine wasn;t working or if they dont have one.

• Visited May 2013
cezza680, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thankyou for your kind comments and feedback. We do have a childrens menu ts situated on the back of the main menu, we have quite a variety of for children ie nuggets, burgers, sausage, pizza etc with mash or chips. If theres nothing that your child likes we can make something up for you.