“Delicious doesn't even cover it...!”
Review of Gresham

Gresham
Ranked #35 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a small establishment in Llandudno north Wales, which opened at the beginning of April 2017, with aspirations of becoming a second home to those who have a love of good food. Our restaurant manager Liam has a vast amount of experience within the industry, especially in regards to great customer service, mixology & local knowledge, Our chef has risen through the ranks of the industry incredibly quick considering his age, his ethos is to keep things simple, fresh & modern, and using the simplest of ingredients Ben can transform a dish into something special.
“Delicious doesn't even cover it...!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Fell on this place by chance, looks a bit like your average bar/pub from the outside with the same kind of theme carried on throughout but DO NOT be discouraged.

Having spent 15 years working in the trade my mum is about to retire from our own delicatessen/cafe as am I (from the business not all together haha) and we are always striving to find great food consisting of great quality and taste alongside great service (even though the young lady was on her own serving behind the bar, taking orders and serving tables) all was impeccable!

The food omg the food simply WOW - menu had a wide selection of Tapas dishes - meat, fish, veggie, breads, dips etc alongside the humble panini (of which I didn't see being served but I am sure humble in this restaurant is an understatement!)

We had a spritzer, a pint of cider
and 5 tapas dishes (I highly recommend the chorizo and chicken dish - yum) an Americano and an espresso all for less than £35 and we came away full and definitely, definitely happy and thinking about our next visit and what to have!!

Thank-you to the lady who served us an absolutely EPIC lunch - we will be back!!

1 Thank cwalczak11

Stone, United Kingdom
“A gem of a place!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Had a great night here, food service and prices all really good, it was quite busy when we arrived and had a really good atmosphere. The waiter was pleasant helpful and attentive, we ordered several tapas dishes and they were all really good and well presented, we will be returning! One small point, and I hate to say this after having such a great time, the coffee was pretty dire, I think it came out of a sachet,

wales
“A good night out.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a good place to eat tapas and the night we went there was live music which was not too intrusive and added to the atmosphere nicely. The food was ok and was served quickly . The wine list had some good choices on it and the bill was reasonable. The upstairs is a nice restaurant and downstairs seemed like a bar and the music downstairs would have been too loud for us to have been able to talk. The service was friendly and quick and all in all a good place to visit .

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with a couple of friends. Just wanted something simple and tasty - we weren't disappointed. The Sangria was easily the best I have had in Llandudno.

Stone, England, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate here after my husband checked the reviews on trip adviser, it was a lovely meal the tapas was fantastic with plenty of choice. We chose several meals and a bottle of wine which was reasonably priced and very nice and bread with dips. The cost was less than I expected, very surprised. The staff you couldn't fault at all they were very pleasant and helpful, if I was to nit pick it would be about the coffee, what arrived was more milk than coffee. I would go again and I would recommend to anyone.