“A good night out.”

Ranked #36 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a small establishment in Llandudno north Wales, which opened at the beginning of April 2017, with aspirations of becoming a second home to those who have a love of good food. Our restaurant manager Liam has a vast amount of experience within the industry, especially in regards to great customer service, mixology & local knowledge, Our chef has risen through the ranks of the industry incredibly quick considering his age, his ethos is to keep things simple, fresh & modern, and using the simplest of ingredients Ben can transform a dish into something special.
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a good place to eat tapas and the night we went there was live music which was not too intrusive and added to the atmosphere nicely. The food was ok and was served quickly . The wine list had some good choices on it and the bill was reasonable. The upstairs is a nice restaurant and downstairs seemed like a bar and the music downstairs would have been too loud for us to have been able to talk. The service was friendly and quick and all in all a good place to visit .

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with a couple of friends. Just wanted something simple and tasty - we weren't disappointed. The Sangria was easily the best I have had in Llandudno.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate here after my husband checked the reviews on trip adviser, it was a lovely meal the tapas was fantastic with plenty of choice. We chose several meals and a bottle of wine which was reasonably priced and very nice and bread with dips. The cost was less than I expected, very surprised. The staff you couldn't fault at all they were very pleasant and helpful, if I was to nit pick it would be about the coffee, what arrived was more milk than coffee. I would go again and I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is the third time we have been to the Gresham and it is amazing, a real gem. Food was excellent, large portions for Tapas ! Wine reasonably priced and very nice. Great singer on every Saturday night to add to the ambience, this is a must do in Llandudno. Only drawback possibly a victim of its own success in terms of how busy it was, we had to wait for initial drinks, in fact I went to bar for them, waiter was embarrassed, but I don't mind going to the bar ! It's one thing I've practiced over many years. Highly recommended !

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is the bsst Tapas I''ve had outsde of the medeterranian. Everything was delicious,cooked welland presented pefectly and represented very good value for money.The staff were very friendly, helpful and generous.