“Just Brilliant!”
Review of Bonkerz Fun Centre

Bonkerz Fun Centre
Ranked #23 of 99 things to do in Llandudno
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I visited here for the first time in Jan 2013, despite living in the area! I was so glad I came! Great staff, amazing freshly cooked food with lots of variety for all ages and the play frame is fantastic. My cousins loved it, I'm sure we could have stayed for the whole day! Will definitely be returning! :)

There are newer reviews for Bonkerz Fun Centre

Reviewed May 22, 2013

First time at bonkerz my two sons loved it they had a ball great place to spend time and chill while the children are going crazy.Staff are so friendly and helpful we will be back soon

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Loads of choice for children from the age of 12 months to school children, very clean and staff always cleaning around you. My children loved it, best thing llandudno has for children. Food was very nice I had the sweet chilli chicken wrap which was delicious and the children's portions for very good for the price. Definitely will take them here again

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I love taking my kids to Bonkerz Fun Centre in Llandudno, I just let them run wild for 3 hours while I have a coffee and some cookies then when we get home they are both in bed and asleep like logs! I recommend this place to anyone! They have great food and a super service and the place is very clean and tidy with very friendly staff.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Been here several times with our two sons - ages 7 and 3. They absolutely love it here - when it's busy or quiet and our eldest loves the parties he's attended here. The food for the children and adults are delicious and the staff are great and you can tell they really like their job. Only negative is that it is pandemonium on a busy day (weekend or winter/rainy weather). It is to be expected but, particularly during a party, it feels like a conveyor belt. But regardless of that, our children always have a fantastic time and that's the most important thing.