“great fun”
Review of Bonkerz Fun Centre

Bonkerz Fun Centre
Ranked #23 of 99 things to do in Llandudno
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My girls loved the fun centre, spent a couple of hours there to wear them out.
Food and service was also fantastic
we will be back

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our grandchildren knew instantly when they saw inside Bonkers that it was going to be great fun - and they were not disappointed. Two hours of fun loving time. They slept well after that.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

so glad this place was there!! my kids loved it and there wasnt much aroud for younger childrenn so this place was a god send, there food was also really good and good value although slow service waiting for food was a while!!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We took our children along with me sister and her daughted to the fun centre. Not only did the kids have fun but use adults also turned into big kids and probably had more fun. The fun centre is located in the up stairs area of the building, with a cafe down stairs. You can place and order at the cafe who give you a wooden spoon on a stand with a number on it. You take this to your seating area in the fun centre and the cafe staff bring your order to you. Fab of the whole famliy.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is a great place. It is located in an old church just a two minute walk away from the centre of town. Really cheap to get in and we could have stayed for hours if we wanted to. The price you pay gets you in and as long as it is not to busy you can stay ALL day. FULLY wheelchair and pushchair friendly. Helpful and cheery staff, I could not fault it. A welcome awaits. When I arrived I looked lost as I had a 4 year old plus a wheelchair. There is a cafe on the ground floor if you want something/somewhere quiet or on the first floor join the madness of children, babies and BIG KIDS (mummies&daddies) running mad. Thank you all for a great day.

3  Thank Nikki C