“Exceeding expectations”

Swn Y Mor Hotel
Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in Llandudno
“Exceeding expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2005

I have recently taken my team on a busines away day. My expectations were totally exceeded. Nothing was too much trouble. Accomodation was arranged for 22 people. tea/coffee and buffet were provided at a very reasonable price. A 4 course Christmas dinner was arrange with decs and music to set the scene. Ice-breakers were provided and an afternoon team build around llandudno.If you want the personal touch look no further. I have booked for Christmas.

• Stayed November 2005, traveled on business
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2005

I have recently taken my team of 22 staff for a team away day. My expectations were totally exceeded. Alternative arrangements were made to accomodate all people. They provided business facilities for the morning meeting and organised ice-breakers and a team event in the afternoon around llandudno. Tea/coffee and buffet were provided during the day at a very reasonable price, a fantastic 4 course Christmas meal was provided in the evening for everyone which included music and decs to set the scene. If you are looking for the personal touch where nothing is to much trouble look no further!! I have booked for Christmas.

• Stayed November 2005, traveled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
lancashire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2005

Just returned from spending a night in a sea view room,what a fab view. We were made very welcome service 1st class, we will be returning again soon.

• Stayed October 2005
6 Thank Pam54
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2005

Ron and Jean will make you feel like a well-loved member. The rooms are spacious and roomy and mine had a wonderful view of the Irish Sea and Llandudno's famed Promenade. I always returned to an immaculate room. Breakfasts are made to order and have all the fixings. The service was beyond excellent. If I ever I needed something they were always to help. I can not say enough wonderful things about my stay here (other than it was far too brief). I highly recommend Swn-y-Mor to anyone wanting to stay in Llandudno or even North Wales.

Thank you Ron and Jean. :)

• Stayed September 2005
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2005

A very friendly family, run this hotel. And nothing is to much trouble for them, i first went to this place in the summer and have been back an additional three times since. My first visit was with my partner, second and third our kids, and final visit just the two of us again. I just picked this hotel out of the blue, and boy did we fall lucky. I have travelled a fair few u.k. hotels, and this is the first i've been back to. I take my hat off to you. RON, JEAN, SALLIE, and not forgetting the boy wonder himself YOUNG TOM. I'll be returning back there, for my intake of BECKS, and their awesome POACHED EGGS pretty soon ........

• Stayed October 2005
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Oxshott, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2005

First, a quick note about who we are... a family of four with a four year old and a 1 1/2 year old. We are Americans that now live in England.

We had a wonderful stay for 3 nights at the Swn-y-mor this August. The McQuades were very friendly and made us feel very much at home. They were wonderful with the kids and always had our breakfast table set with a high chair. We had a family room with a lovely sea view. The location was great for walking the promenade and the shops. My only minor complaint was that our room was in need of renovation and the bathroom was dingy. However, I know they are in the process of getting rooms redone and this room will probably be done this winter. Overall, we had a great stay and would certainly stay there again in the future!

• Stayed August 2005
2 Thank ejmonaco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2005

We stayed here for two nights 19-21 August for the Phantom Nationals.
Very nice big sea-view room which was cleaned every day.

On-suite bathroom with a nice hot shower - just what you need after a days sailing.

Breakfast kept me going for the rest of the day.

Very friendly and warm welcome.

• Stayed August 2005