room not in best state of repair ie bathroom door would not close,very noisy at 2am due to 200 partygoers in basement located next to the room.
not all the food on the menu was available.the staff were very nice and worked hard.basically an old fashioned hotel in terms of decor and furniture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kensington Llandudno Hotel is a traditional, family-run hotel, which is located in a prime location, on the central promenade in the heart of Llandudno's magnificent north shore. Run by the Beardmore family for over the past 20 years, the hotel is well-known for its warm, friendly, personal service. The hotel has 50 en-suite bedrooms, with tasteful, traditional decor. Every room is well-equipped with TV, tea & coffee making facilities to give a feeling of comfort and homeliness. Premier rooms enjoy magnificent sea views of Llandudno's north bay. From private guests to group parties, the hotel is suitable for every kind of visitor to Llandudno, Snowdonia and other North Wales destinations. The Kensington Hotel is less than a minute walk to the Venue Cymru which makes it an ideal base for delegates attending a conference as well as people attending a musical concert or theatre show.The hotel's location provides convenient access to all of Llandudno's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Kensington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Hotel Llandudno
- The Kensington Hotel Llandudno, Wales