Recently stayed at the Kensington for four nights with my elderly mother on a half board basis. Staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We had a first floor room with a seaview but we were initially disappointed the room wasn't bigger. However the beds were extremely comfortable and the walk-in shower was lovely and easy to use. Food for the most part was good but on occasion could have been served 'hotter'. Car parking was excellent with a lift from the basement to all floors. Overall we had an really enjoyable stay at the Kensington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kensington Llandudno Hotel is a traditional, family-run hotel, which is located in a prime location, on the central promenade in the heart of Llandudno's magnificent north shore. Run by the Beardmore family for over the past 20 years, the hotel is well-known for its warm, friendly, personal service. The hotel has 50 en-suite bedrooms, with tasteful, traditional decor. Every room is well-equipped with TV, tea & coffee making facilities to give a feeling of comfort and homeliness. Premier rooms enjoy magnificent sea views of Llandudno's north bay. From private guests to group parties, the hotel is suitable for every kind of visitor to Llandudno, Snowdonia and other North Wales destinations. The Kensington Hotel is less than a minute walk to the Venue Cymru which makes it an ideal base for delegates attending a conference as well as people attending a musical concert or theatre show.The hotel's location provides convenient access to all of Llandudno's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Kensington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Hotel Llandudno
- The Kensington Hotel Llandudno, Wales