“Very accommodating couple”
Review of Ashlawn House

Ashlawn House
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just spent Saturday night here we were at an all weekend swimming gala. From the very outset with emails being sent back and to Ann was very prompt and helpful. This was further enhanced when Dave met us late and was very welcoming. We had to be up and out early and once again I was impressed by their helpfulness we had a lovely breakfast half and hour earlier than they usually serve. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leeady

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We booked this B&B not knowing anythng about it . The locaton is perfect the room was cosy clean and comfortable . Breakfast was amazing Ann and Dave were very friendly and helpful . Defintely would recommend it

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I booked this B&B for my mums birthday 12 months ago, 7 visits later we have decided to make wales our permanent home. We have stayed with Ann and Dave every time and they never cease to amaze me with their genuine willingness to put us at ease and make us as comfortable as possible. They could be forgiven especially after so many visits for getting a bit complacent but remarkably they seem to outdo themselves each time.

They have become very good friends but this aside if you were to visit llandudno at any time, a stay at Ashlawn is a must. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Booked this hotel online through Bookings.com to go to Llandudno with my family. The hotel is very clean and its close to town centre as well as the beach. The hosts are very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend this

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was randomly picked B&B in Llandudno where we have stayed for 2 nights. Location was perfect - close to everywhere far enough to have undisturbed sleep. We were accommodated in a cozy room which was well furnished and clean. Bed was very comfortable and the sheet as fluffy as you can imagine. Breakfast in the morning was to die for - made from local ingredients and cooked with love by the host of the property Dave. He and Ann were the best host I've ever met - professional, hard working and genuinely nice people - they took their time to talk to us, make sure we are happy, asked for our plans and made a lot of suggestions like where to eat, where is a good pub, how long does the bus take etc.

I would definitely recommend this place to everyone and I would stay there again if visiting North Wales in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura2cz
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I used to travel a lot ... I met the best hosts I have never met . They are so professional they provide all kind of details you could need about transportation and visits .
They are so helpful that it gonna be difficult to leave Wales . I even got a drive with my host , so caring , I fell like a special guest with a private driver goodness !!
thanks a lot for making my stay more than comfortable and pleasant .
If I have to come back I will without any hesitation choose the same guest house .
I did enjoy the bed too, I slept like a log every night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alegriabahia
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a last minute booking and we decided to have a week away in North Wales. Apprehensive on where to book we used Trip Advisor to limit our options. The reviews were spot on and this B&B is every bit as others have described. This is a great B&B for families and the children will love it. We had a superior family room with a comfy double bed and the kids had a bunk, it was ideal for them. The room is well presented, clean, furnished with quality furniture and there is more than adequate complimentary items to keep you stocked up. Every morning we had a great breakfast and there were choices of breakfast cereals, fresh fruits, drinks (hot & cold) yogurts and a fry up to your liking. The hosts Anne & Dave had done everything possible to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable as possible and they are also a great source of information for things to do. Our stay was a great experience and we would recommend this B&B to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family