$110
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$64
Headlands Hotel(Llandudno)
$77
$81
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Plas Llwyd(Llandudno)
$105
$89
Hotels.com
$272
$257
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

Karden House Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$65
$59
Agoda.com
Rosaire(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$65
TripAdvisor
Gwesty Links(Llandudno)
2,001 results
All reviewsbuffet stylenational holidaysbit datedplenty of choicea sea view roomshort breakstanpiersingerprom
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Not very impressed with this hotel...the negatives first..this hotel is old and tired the decor is awful nothing matches and there is tape holding the carpet together at the doorway of the lobby ladies toilet. There is burst sofas in the lounge with the stuffing hanging out. My room was on the 5th floor and my heart sank when I walked in..it was freezing and like a cell. it was painted a sickly peach colour and the tv on the wall was ancient. The duvet was slightly thicker than a sheet and there was no drawers at all. The bathroom was circa 1970 and the shower leaked and dripped all night driving me nuts. I had to put a towel in the bottom to try to absorb the noise...the towel remained there and was not taken away by the housemaids. Also any glasses brought to the room were not taken away but left for the guest to remove. No phone in the room wich was a real nuisance as my key card frequently refused to work which meant a 2 lift visit to reception every time and the same to get back to my room. Dinner was a holiday camp type sitting..everyone in at 7pm and out asap as they were trying to set up for breakfast..no lingering over a glass of wine here!. On the positive side...great location, rooms were old and dated but basically clean,the food was very good and plenty of it. For the more mature visitor there was plenty of entertainment and the drink was a reasonable price. The staff were on the whole helpful and pleasant. LLandudno was a pleasant surprise and is a lovely place and a great base for travelling around and it has a very modern theatre with great shows.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank viajerobella
AnnaElliebb, General Manager at The Grand Hotel - Llandudno, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

I am so sorry you did not enjoy your break here at the Grand Hotel. I have looked in the Maintenance book and can find no mention of any dripping shower. I know this would drive me mad so I do sympathise with your dilemna; had you reported it we may have been able to address the problem or even moved you to another room.
I have reported your comments to the Housekeeper and am very pleased to hear that the room was clean and the food was good and plenty.
It is true we have no telephones in the bedrooms; there is a phone on each landing so that Reception can be contacted 24 hours.
It is true; Llandudno is a fabulous town with a good selection of Restaurants and Bars and a decent Theatre and yes the hotel is in a fabulous position overlooking Llandudno Bay.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

We got a room on the front so we had a beautiful view. The location was fantastic and there was lots of entertainment every night. The food was delicious and there was lots of selection. I am 14, went with my Mum and had a reem time! There is lots for everyone here, you can't help but enjoy it and the staff are lovely. They wear a smile everyday and make you feel very comfy and welcome. I want to go back because it was reem!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
AnnaElliebb, General Manager at The Grand Hotel - Llandudno, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank you for your fab review Molly; sounds like you had a great holiday with your mum. Of course we look forward to seeing you and your mum again.
I must say I have never heard the saying 'reem' before but I believe from my daughter if something is 'reem' it is good so thank you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Good food,staff very pleasant and helpful especially Duncan,the rooms could do with updating as with all Britannia hotels they are tired and dated,you get what you pay for

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

So happy to hear you had a nice break with us here at the Grand Hotel. I will pass your comments on to Duncan who will be very pleased to hear your kind comments about him.
It is true that the bedrooms would benefit from some refurbishment but hopefully we offer a clean and tidy environment for you to enjoy your short break.
We are so busy at all times that it is sometimes difficult to put aside time for bedroom decoration but we do try to offer a good value for money break.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

This 'grand,' building is very impressive and in view of the number of rooms and guests provides really good value for money. Will certainly be going back for another break

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
AnnaElliebb, General Manager at The Grand Hotel - Llandudno, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2011

Please to hear you enjoyed your break here at the Grand Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for more of same.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Our stay at the Grand Hotel was brilliant, you didnt really need to go from the hotel if you didnt want to, it has everything on site. Had a lovely sea view room with a balcony, the room smelt fresh and clean and was very comfortable. Staff were excellent and couldnt do enough to make sure you enjoyed your stay even though it was extremely busy. Keep up the good work, we will defiantely be back and will be recommending to our friends and family .

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
AnnaElliebb, General Manager at The Grand Hotel - Llandudno, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Thank you so much from all the staff at the Grand for the fantastic review. It sounds like you had a fab holiday so we look forward to you returning for more of the same.