Stayed here recently following positive reviews on TripAdvisor whilst in Llandudno visiting old friends, and was not disappointed.
Lovely B&B situated just off the top of the main street in Llandudno, very close to lots of amenities with varying restaurants and bars close by. Also very close walking distance to the promenade and pier in addition to the shops.
I had a lovely welcome by the proprietors and the breakfast was especially scrumptious, would thoroughly recommend the full English breakfast.
The room was very clean, tidy and nicely decorated.
In the evening went for a few drinks to the Kings Head pub (lovely beer garden at the front) which was just by the tram station at the foot of the Orme, before having a meal at the New Mediterranean Restaurant nearby, the food was delicious and service was very polite and quick.
Had a lovely nights sleep with no noise etc from the street outside.
Will be visiting the area again soon and will definitely be re-visiting Beach Cove, they call Llandudno the Gem of North Wales and I have found another Gem in this delightful B&B :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the centre of Llandudno in the popular area of Church Walks. Beach Cove is ideally situated so that you can enjoy Llandudno's many attractions. We are only a few steps away from the stunning Victorian promenade and Pier and just around the corner from Mostyn Street, where you will find a host of shops, restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Beach Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Cove Hotel Llandudno
- Beach Cove Llandudno, Wales