Stayed at the beach cove end of july sadly only for 2 days - wonderful little hotel in a very good position - although the rooms are a little on the small side it did have everything you need - breakfast was very good with plenty of variety - the Queen Victoria was an excellent place for a sunday roast - taxi are very reasonable !!!!
Only 1 down fall those pesky seagulls but that would be the same everywhere in llandudno !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the centre of Llandudno in the popular area of Church Walks. Beach Cove is ideally situated so that you can enjoy Llandudno's many attractions. We are only a few steps away from the stunning Victorian promenade and Pier and just around the corner from Mostyn Street, where you will find a host of shops, restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beach Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Cove Hotel Llandudno
- Beach Cove Llandudno, Wales