“A better visit alround.”
Review of Habit Tea Rooms

Habit Tea Rooms
Ranked #2 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Llandudno
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
North Wales
“A better visit alround.”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

THIS visit was better then our last venture there.Food was good.HOME made Chicken and Mushroom Pie,EXCELLENT!.Fish was good,Im told by my fellow diner.THIS visit the card device was working too,so paying by card was possible.Helps the digestion.Better alround.

• Visited January 2014
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at Habit Tea Rooms, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hello again, I hope you are well. Thank you for another review of our café, glad you liked our food, the pie you had was all homemade and our cod is fresh cod, battered here at the habit with lovely fresh batter. On of our most popular dishes and im not surprised. Barclays have since sent us a new card terminal so all ok there. Hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
karen

Blaenau Ffestiniog
“terrible service”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I visited your tea room last week,we waited so long to be served or even to be acknowledged that I acctually thought it may be counter service! We had to ask for service...told we wouldn't wait long... long enough for us to walk out in the end because they took their time! Won't be back in a hurry!!!

Visited January 2014
Heather C, Guest Relations Manager at Habit Tea Rooms, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hi, I am devastated at your review of the Habit, I have private messaged you for further details on this. Please contact me anonymously on here so I can follow this up.
This is NOT how we run of café. No customer should ever be left waiting. I look forward to your message so I can take this matter further.
Winsford, United Kingdom
“good service”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Nora excellent as usual,food reasonably priced very clean.have visited numerous times always excellent service.

Visited December 2013
Hi thank you for taking the time to review us. So glad you like the habit.
Hope to see you again soon.
“Simple honest food”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

On a recent shopping trip I popped in for lunch. The menu is quite extensive and very reasonably priced. The portion sizes are good with decent quality food being served! The staff are efficient and friendly. Well worth a visit if you haven't already been!

Thank you for taking time to review us here at the Habit. Your visit is exactly as it should be. Thank you
hope to see you again soon
Wales
“Pretty poor.”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I visited this café today with an old school friend for lunch. Premises seemed fine, We ordered a bacon & cheese toasted sandwich & a smoked salmon and cream cheese open sandwich. The toasted sandwich was ok, but salmon open sandwich was not. Bread was slimey , cream cheese and salmon just ok but why add tomato slices.??? not nice.
I ordered another coffee after our lunch but when it was brought to our table we were given our bill and the table was cleared by a VERY sour faced waitress, we were no longer welcome !!. We left very quickly and we will not return,

• Visited November 2013
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at Habit Tea Rooms, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hi, thank you for taking time to review us, I'm horrified at with the experience you had on your visit with your friend. I can assure you we take all complaints seriously and try our best to ensure they don't happen again. We have spoken to our staff, and hopefully the issues you have raised have been dealt with. We don't put tomatoes on our Smoked Salmon so have confirmed that with our kitchen staff that not to put them on anymore, and have spoken to all waitress regarding service with a smile.
Thank you for your review and hopefully have resolved things.

karen