“Super food!”

Mostyn Gallery Cafe
Ranked #60 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: MOSTYN Gallery Cafe is located upstairs at the gallery in Vaughan St., Llandudno. It's a great location and ideally suited for people to take a well earned break after a serious morning's shopping. Also, it's pretty nice to be surrounded by art all day! We're looking to provide a welcoming location where everyone can enjoy a laid-back brunch, indulge in a silky latte or a frothy cappuccino or relax with a refined afternoon tea and freshly home made cakes. Gluten-free delights, light snacks and main meals are also on offer. We will be serving milk shakes and fresh fruit smoothies, along with the Brew Tea Company’s refreshing loose leaf tea, with many different varieties for everyone's palette. The cafe is fully licensed too so you might be tempted by an alcoholic beverage. We look forward to seeing you soon. You can view our menu here, but you’ll need to call in to sample our daily specials! The café is fully accessible, with plenty of space for buggies and wheelchairs, and we welcome families with babies and children. We’re also members of the ‘Breastfeeding Welcome Scheme’. There’s FREE wi-fi and this lovely space is available to hire for both private and business functions. Private functions can be accommodated at alternative hours outside of usual opening times.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've eaten at the Gallery Cafe many times and without exception the food has always been delicious. The menu offers food that is light and fresh and a bit different and it's also possible to indulge in some after-lunch treats in the form of homemade desserts. The food is very good value for money. It's a good place to relax - and it's also good for families - babies and small children are well accommodated. - I've taken advantage of baby food heating and the high chairs. All the staff have been courteous and attentive and every time I make a shopping trip on the train to Llandudno, the Gallery Cafe is nearly always my first port of call!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I cannot believe that someone has given the Gallery Cafe a bad review. I'm a regular customer and have never been disappointed with anything here. I also have friends who are regular customers and love the place. The food is simply delicious, Moroccan themed, freshly prepared, tasty, colourful and value for money. It's so good, I have hired the whole place for a private party and was extremely pleased with the standard of food and service provided. Staff are always welcoming, friendly, cheerful and cannot do enough for you. Would and do highly recommend to all.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Brilliant service, friendly, quiet and great atmosphere. Great place for meetings, lunch or coffee with friends

1  Thank Jim L
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I visited the cafe only last week, one of the worst places I have been to in my lifetime.

The staff were rude and inpatient, they seemed to have no interest in customea but only to get the away from the cafe as soon as.
The coffee was bitter and rather expensive, the food portion sizes were small and over priced. The range of food is awful - half the food is repetitive and is just called different names. Disappointed.

I would of felt better treated at a busy high street cafe.

Will not be visiting here again. EVER.

1  Thank Uma215
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We tried this cafe last week with five kids in tow. Lovely fresh food, excellent staff - very welcoming, great for kids, and the food was very good, freshly prepared, very tasty, and no wait, even though it was a busy lunch. Will be back soon for a tasty pizza!