Lynton House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
St. George's Hotel(Llandudno)
Agoda.com
$202
$197
Travelocity
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$105
$143
$133
Priceline
  • Beachfront
The Clontarf Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$126
  • Breakfast included
Tynedale Hotel(Llandudno)
$202
1,090 results
All reviewsb bmark sheridanhonesty barwhirlpool bathgreat ormechurch walkswarm welcomeplenty of choicehome from homeexcellent breakfasttram stationexcellent place to stayhigh standardan ideal locationbrilliant staysea fronttoast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Thank you Sheridan and Mark for a lovely stay again. Second time we have stayed my husband was out most of the time on business I was really well looked after.I was a bit nervous about spending time on my own at first but I had no need to be and anybody traveling alone this is the perfect place.Lovely clean hotel very comfy bed brilliant shower. Breakfast perfect and a lot of choice.Near to shops, restaurants. and the beach.Great value for money. Will be back for a 3rd visit but this time for a holiday. Looking forward to seeing you both again. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I booked in for an overnight stay whilst working the the area. I was impressed that when booking a room for one, this guesthouse still offers a double/three quarter size bed when many others don't (although they charge a similar price!). The owners, Mark and Sheridan, were very friendly and welcoming. When Sheridan showed me up to my room she realised that the radiator wasn't working properly and the room was a tad cold. I nipped out for a couple of hours and when I returned, someone had bled the radiator and also put an electric heater under the bed just in case I was still cold- excellent service! The breakfast was delicious- I can't wait to return again for a proper stay when I am not working and on my lonesome!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went for a snowy weekend break to LLandudno which is a lovely clean town with excellent B&B's. Lynton House was one of the best B&B's we have come across. The room was very cosy and extremely well furnished with good quality furniture as was the rest of the guest house. Asked for extra blanket as the temperatures were sub-zero and one was brought to the room almost immediately. Breakfast was excellent and all you need to last for most of the day. Will most definitely go back as it was a real home from home. We stayed in room 3 which has a side view of the sea from the bay window and it was a really cosy room. We have never stayed in a bed so big and comfortable on holiday! There is an excellent pub (Queen Vic) directly across the road that does a very nice sunday roast and is very friendly. The B@B is also only a street away from the town so all in all it is all you could want for a wonderful weekend away. Most recommended!

Room Tip: Room 3 with side view of sea and across the street looks very pretty at night with the lights in the trees and the pub lights, had a christmas feel to it. Also has a massive bed!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We booked in for a two night stay, arriving on Friday. We had room 14 with the whirlpool bath that the other half loved. The service was extremely friendly and welcoming, the bed was comfortable, the hotel was clean and inviting, and the breakfast was superb!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

we stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and it was great. The owners were very friendly and welcoming, they have a range of dvds and board games to play in the evening and the rooms were very clean and beautiful as well as spacious. the breakfast is very tasty with lots of choice It is located close to restaurants and bars and ony a 10 min walk to the train station. We would definitely return to this hotel next time we are down.

• Stayed: January 2013