“Adorable ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 150 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Wolverhampton
“Adorable ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful place, ran by really nice people. They made us feel very welcome. it was clean, warm and quiet. I can't review the breakfast because the bed was so comfortable we didn't get up for it, I cant imagine it would be anything less than 1st class. Sad to leave and looking forward to going back.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarah J, Manager at Glascoed Guest House, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that we were able to provide you with the relaxing break you wanted, even if it meant you missed breakfast. never mind, you can make up for it next time and hopefully that will prove to be 1st class as anticipated. Lovely to meet you both and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Warrington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

The Glascoed Guest house was just perfect for me. As I enjoyed a splendid breakfast, I had a view of the magnificent Great Orme, which I had the pleasure of ascending and exploring later that day. Sarah & Berin (MY hosts) were warm and friendly and the room was comfortable
and extremely clean. I really enjoyed my weekend stay and look forward to repeating it soon . Can,t wait !!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for you review which we are delighted to receive. We know how important it is for guests choosing a location to stay to be confident that the place they book will live up to the reviews of others and are glad to see that we were able to provide you with a great stay and very much look forward to your next stay and some more adventurous walks. regards, Sarah and Berin
Saltburn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Delighted with our choice of the Glascoed for a weekend stop over in Llandudno. Had a lovely friendly welcome from the owners Sarah & Berin who took our bags up to our rooms when we arrived & gave very helpful recommendations on local eating places. Our rooms (all ensuite) were uber clean & very tastefully decorated. Excellent breakfast choice & cooked breakfasts all freshly cooked to order by Sarah using local produce. Would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words. We work hard to ensure that your stay is the best it can be and so it is a pleasure to read that we were 'uber clean' and that you enjoyed every element of your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Sarah and Berin
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. It's a very nice guest house located in the centre of Llandudno. The rooms are clean and the bed is very comfy. The breakfast was really nice, with a good choice on the menu. Staff very friendly. I paid £32 for the night, in a single room which had en suite facilities. Good price. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sarah J, Owner at Glascoed Guest House, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you David for your review we do appreciate people taking the time to do this as we really try to offer people a good experience for a good price whether your here for holiday or work.
Hopefully we will see you again if your in the area.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed four nights at Glascoed with other family members. We were made to feel welcome from our arrival and throughout our stay with warm, clean and comfortable rooms and a great breakfast as well as plenty of information supplied about the local area. The location is ideally placed with the beach and promenade close by, but plenty of other activities for all the family as well. I would definitely recommend this guest house to others and would return again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your lovely review Sarah, it was great to have you all stay with us, and we were so pleased that your trip down memory lane as you explored Llandudno brought back so many happy memories for you all.
We look forward to hopefully seeing you again sometime.
Manchester, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed here last night for 1 night only in a single en suite and it was perfect. The location is great, the hosts are really lovely and welcoming, the room and bathroom are spotless. I had a comfortable quiet nights sleep and would definitely return.
Sarah and Berin - Thanks for sorting out the key issue btw and not making me feel more of an idiot that I already did!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your lovely words, it was a pleasure to have you stay, even if it was short.
I'm glad the key issue hasn't put you off.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was very fortunate to book in this lovely guest house and was really impressed on every level.
My room was great, so warm and comfortable and had lovely touches making it home from home. This place is spotless and the en suite was too with beautiful towels supplied.
The breakfast was also superb and having read other reviews since my return I wish I had Sarah's crunchy fried bread speciality.
I only wish I had a longer stay and if I am fortunate to return to Llandudno I will definitely be booking in here and most certainly recommend to others.
Thanks so much.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah J, Manager at Glascoed Guest House, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely comments that mean so much to us. We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in all areas and hope that we get to see you again. As a 3 star location we try to provide more than you would expect to get for the cost and knowing that this has been appreciated means an awful lot to us.