“Comes Highly Recommended!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
London, United Kingdom
“Comes Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Myself, my husband and a friend shared a family room, one room very cleverly designed to be two in one, fantastic use of loft space!

Room very clean and comfortable and breakfast was amazing.

After a fraught six hour journey from London Sarah and Berin could not have made us more welcome.

|As a big LLandudno person would definitely stay again, it is perfectly situated to visit the town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Sarah J, Owner at Glascoed Guest House, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are very glad that we were able to make your stay a memorable in and look forward to seeing you next time

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Greeted by the friendliest owners ever! Suggested a great place for dinner and lots of tips about the area. Would recommend to anyone! Lovely cooked breakfast. Had so much fun talking to the owners. Put our pin on the map of travellers from Australia!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank loopy123liz
Sarah J, Owner at Glascoed Guest House, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased to have made your stay a memorable one and look forward to seeing you again.
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My work has meant I have been away from home a lot over the past few years, spending a large part of the year in Llandudno, the Glascoed Guest House was my home away from home. I have stayed there for more nights than I can count over the past few years and Berin and Sarah could not have made me more welcome.

They are excellent hosts, making sure you have everything you need for a brilliant stay whether you are there for business or pleasure. During my time here Berin and Sarah could not have done more to make me feel at home.

I have recently changed jobs meaning I wouldn't be spending time in Llandudno this year, however I have recently taken my girlfriend away for a few days to show her the sights Llandudno has to offer and of course to meet Berin and Sarah.

We had a fantastic few days away and Berin and Sarah were excellent hosts as always. They were incredibly welcoming and made sure we enjoyed our stay, telling us the best things to go and do during the day and the best places to eat and drink in the evening.

Our room was lovely and clean and the breakfasts were excellent. If anyone is looking for somewhere to stay in the Llandudno area whether you're here to work or for a holiday this is the place to stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for three nights in April and it was absolutely fantastic. The location is spot on, close to the beach and the shops. The room was lovely, spacious, clean and the bed mas MASSIVE and very comfortable! The breakfasts are brilliant, you are offered a good choice of food and it keeps you going all day.

However, the best part of the B&B by far are the hosts, Berin and Sarah. I have never met a couple who are so welcoming, kind and generous, both their boys are lovely too.

They are excellent hosts, providing everything you need. They were always on hand if we needed anything, they helped us decide what to do each morning and pointed us in the direction of the best pubs and restaurants by night!

My partner and I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in Llandudno and we're sure to return again soon

Room Tip: We had the large room at the front, room 3 I think and it was absolutely lovely. I didn't notice...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Wrexham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My Partner and self spent 3 nights here on Easter weekend. It was very last minute and we managed to get a room due to a cancellation last minute. When we arrived we were welcomed by Sarah & Berin who were just lovely! Our room was absolutely gorgeous, spotless and modern. As a young couple we didnt plan to spend too much time in our room as the pubs are literally round the corner! However, I couldnt get out of bed half the time it was that comfortable! My parents came up for a suprise visit, Sarah and Berin were more than helpful to set up a room for them even at last minute too! I actually cant praise this B & B enough, one morning I'd had a few too many the night before and couldnt make breakfast, however, when I awoke I was greeted with breakfast that Sarah has sent up with my partner - what a lovely heartfelt thought! The breakfast is mouthwatering too - with an array of hand produced food cooked to however you want. Overall, a lovely B & B, close to all the local amenities. The quality of the service is the best I have ever encountered and we cant wait to come back again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gemma J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Excellent stay for a long period of time, great family run guesthouse. Great rooms, service and food! Everyone was very welcoming and helpful throughout my stay. Looking forward to returning in the future!

• Stayed February 2013
Kettering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

The Glascoed is run by a fabulous couple and their boys. The weekend was a Birthday treat and Sarah and Berin helped to create my surprises, planned by my husband and daughter. Nothing was too much trouble and the flowers in the room on arrival were perfect. Coming down to breakfast to see the balloons and banners for myself, made my daughter's day! The B&B is spotlessly clean, the family room is amazing with a tv/dvd player for adults and one for the children too! There are also books to keep younger members entertained. My children really felt they had their 'own room'. Breakfast was wonderful, gorgeous home cooked food (complete with a birthday candle in my sausage!) Highly recommend to all, especially those who like to be near the beach, local amenities and pubs. Berin and Sarah have a wealth of local knowledge to share and make all guests feel that they leave 'as friends.' We will be back!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family