“Fantastic breakfast!”

Cuisines: Turkish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Some friends brought is here for brunch , food fantastic and excellent value for money . I can honestly say the Eggs Royale is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had - would highly recommend

1  Thank JA1403

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We went here for coffee this morning. It was the best coffee I have had in a cafe for a long time! And I buy a lot of coffee out! We were so impressed we went back for lunch and were not disappointed. My husbands home made burger and chips was lovely,really flavoursome. My ham and salad sandwich was very tasty with plenty of ham and some nice crisps and side salad. Service was friendly and efficient through out. You must give this little cafe a try.

4  Thank SueTimmis
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Wow thats all I can say . This little cafe has everything you want and need. The Staff is so friendly and so helpful. The food is delicious especially the home made burgers they must of the best inbthe area. We go often there and will continue comin back . Very enjoyable

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Very well presented restaurant, the staff were polite and helpful, prices were reasonable. i ordered a special omelette and I thoroughly enjoyed it, you could tell they used fresh ingredients, my dad had a BLT which he also enjoyed. On the whole very good however my brother ordered a welsh rarebit and it was not up to the other dishes standards, the bread was very thin and for a £4 meal one piece of thin toast and a smidgen of cheese, it was not worth the price. But the other dishes were lovely.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Me and my mum, came across the lovely cafe whilst walking around the town. The service and the food are superb, we went on three consecutive days that's how good it is. Well worth going to.