“10 out of 10 again”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was my third visit and yet again this restaurant was excellent and standards were maintained. Great friendly service, superb menu choices and excellent food all served in a lovely relaxing environment. The salmon was delicious and really melted in the mouth.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I dined here last week after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. We were the only ones in so had undivided attention (it was mid week and out of season). I had the prawn cocktail to start which was the best I have ever had and my husband had the breaded mushrooms. For the mains I had the sizzling beef which was delicious and my husband had the steak. We could choose 2 out of 4 sides which was great as I couldn't decide between rice and chips so I was given both. Dessert was as nice as the rest of the meal. It was £22 each for 4 courses which was very reasonable. The young waiter was lovely and very helpful and the chef was amazing. A lovely restaurant with a nice décor and atmosphere. Will definitely dine here again if we come to Llandudno again.

1  Thank Nicola1694
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Ate here on 1st March and chose the set menu. Each course was well presented and delicious,steaks cooked to perfection. The staff were well presented and attentive, very pleasant and polite.
Would definitely return again.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We dined at 'Candles' Restaurant on 27 February and can honestly say we had a wonderful meal there. The staff were most attentive and helpful, and the food nicely presented - and so delicious! As we live locally, we will definitely be dining there again in the very near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We ate at Candles last night and can honestly say that it was the best meal we have had in years, at any restaurant, anywhere! We chose from the 3 course menu and every course was perfect. The atmosphere, decor and staff were first rate.
We would recommend Candles to everyone, couples, parties or special family occasions.
Cannot wait to go back next time we're in Llandudno.

1  Thank hefinl