“A must for food lovers”

The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli
Ranked #27 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

As the hambone is full most days we were lucky to get a table. The menu is full of great dishes but eventually we ordered the BBQ beef and it was full of flavour and the portions were very generous.
The chips are really good and are a must with your meal. The atmosphere is good too as the place is buzzing.
Don't miss your chance to eat here.

hamboneLlandudno, Owner at The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We are very happy you enjoyed your dining experience with us the feedback is very important to us and we look forward to having you back for more exciting dishes
Martin Ainsworth

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We went here today for a change from the Greenery. We will definately be back. Not a big restaurant, but nice seating. I had a blue cheese and crispy bacon pannini which was served with a salad, nachos and small coleslaw all served on a wooden platter. I thoroughly enjoyed it and my 3 friends enjoyed theirs as well. As I don't drink tea or coffee so I asked for a jug of water (the bottled water seemed expensive to me when tap water is just as good) not because I am tight fisted. We were given a jug of iced tap water free.
I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone. (the cakes seemed fantastic also - but I resisted !!!)

1  Thank DEIANOSIAN
hamboneLlandudno, Owner at The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. It always gives the staff much encouragement to read such positive reviews and the incentive to carry on giving customers the best service possible. Look forward to your return.
Martin Ainsworth.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Good food, good staff, good atmosphere and competitively priced, would highly rate as a place to visit if you're in Llandudno.

1  Thank Paul K

Thank you for your review its great to here such comments and we are very happy you enjoyed your time with us
We look forward to seeing you again soon,also ask about our loyalty cards.
Many thanks Martin

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food here is excellent, with a really interesting and varied menu. The staff are always friendly and helpful, It is well worth looking at the food hall adjacent under the same ownership. I recommend the Hambone unreservedly.

1  Thank Rhoser

Than you for your review its a pleasure to have you with us and we really appreciate your comments possitive or negative it helps us a great deal to move forward and assure quality and customer service is top notch
Martin

Reviewed April 29, 2013

i visited the hambone this saturday gone and cannot rate it highly enough. wonderful food, good portions and attentive staff. my boyfriend ordered the fish and chips which was enormous and delicious, and had an added extra of salt and vinegar seasoning on the side (which i stole, i can't lie!). i had a caesar salad which was lovely, and we split an order of some of the best onion rings i've ever had in my life - absolutely top notch! will definitely visit again.

1  Thank oldfranko

Thank you so much for your review its great to get feedback like this it gives us the motivation to break boundaries with our exciting new ideas ,hope to see you again at the hambone.
Martin