“Great find”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We wanted some lunch, and we came across the ham bone in Llandudno town centre. We had the special of the day which was. Crab cakes with Torino sausage , hand cut chips and salad. All of it was fantastic and would recomend this to anyone who is visiting the town ( you will find it just on the corner of HSBC bank)

hamboneLlandudno, Owner at The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant your comments are very valuable to us and we look forward to seeing you again sometime
Regards
Martin AInsworth

There are newer reviews for The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Overpriced breakfast and small quantity as well. I felt as though I was having a diabetic meal. Not sure about lunch and dinner.

We are very sorry to here you had a poor experience with us during your visit we pride ourselves on quality and value for money I am very surprised that your breakfast was not to your liking,we would most certainly have rectified this problem if you had brought it to the supervisors attention immediately.
I do hope you visit us again in the future if you are ever in the area.
Regards
Martin Ainsworth

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went there today with my family and it was lovely.Place was busy but we were seated immediately. I had the lobsgows(welsh spelling!) which was better than my mum used to make.It was hot tasty and so full of meat. It was served with beetroot or red cabbage which was a nice touch. My little grand daughter had the 'fish fingers' chips and beans. They contained proper fish! Nice glass of wine and nice service. It s a pleasure having such a place in the middle of Llandudno.

1  Thank suitcase0810
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited the Hambone today after reading reviews on this site.
Very impressed, nice atmosphere, good service and excellent food.
Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank sim660
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Myself and my husband have visited the Hambone every week since the day it opened and it's still as excellent now as it was when we first visited. It's not often you're able to go out for a meal to the same establishment and be happy every-time but this is what you get here. The new menu is exciting and there's certainly plenty to choose from such as the fabulous Gourmet Salads, the ''Epic'' Chips with Garlic and Rosemary, these are 'proper' chips not the greasy, limp ones you get in other restaurants and then there's the Garlic and Rosemary Garlic Baguette...with or without Mozzarella, it really doesn't matter either way it's yum!!! We can't fault this place... obviously! It's beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and the staff are friendly and always helpful. It's a great place for couples, solo and families. I have recently had a baby and they have accommodated for that, which is very important for me when choosing to eat out with my family and a buggy in tow. Last but not least i should recommend the yummy Home-baked Almond Slices from their Delicatessens...these are to die for and a great after dinner treat.