“Great food!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visit the hambone regularly, love their huge chips and ham / chicken&bacon rolls! Not too pricey and great place to get food quick!

There are newer reviews for The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had lunch in the Hambone restaurant with my mum and auntie on Mother's Day on a visit to Llandudno. Our food was excellent and the service was good considering the place was packed. The pizza was especially good and there was enough to take home too. I had the fishcakes and they were lovely. It was an unplanned visit and we hadn't booked a table so were very pleased to be seated without any fuss.

1  Thank Viv S
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Needed to have lunch prior to an appointment in Llandudno and the Hambone came to mind.
Having eaten at the various locations that the Hambone has been over the years it was the first time I've dines in the Brasserie.

All I can say is that it's everything I was expecting, friendly staff, nice layout and most importantly excellent food.
If anyone makes a nicer Ham sandwich in Llandudno then I haven't seen it

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went on trip advisors recommendation and once again it was spot on. Food was great and we would definitely return.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Visited for some Sunday lunch and ordered the pork option, all very good, however the pork was a bit dry, what was disappointing was that you had to ask for the apple sauce which the servers should have bought to the table automatically.

Its a shame that when I ordered in Welsh I was answered in broken English.... spoilt the experience a bit.

hamboneLlandudno, Manager at The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. All reviews are taken very seriously at the Hambone. Firstly may i apologies that your dining experience with us was not to your satisfaction, we aim for all our customers to enjoy their meals and had you of mentioned this to us at the time we would have happily of changed this for you. All roasts should be offered with condiments so i thank you for bringing this to my attention, i have spoken to the restaurant manager and staff have been informed.
I would like to point out however that we at the Hambone have many nationalities and cultures working amongst us and this is a something we are very proud of. These people (including welsh) work extremely hard, and i for one certainly don’t have any complaints on their friendliness, and their politeness with customers. I am very disappointed you feel that a persons language ‘spoilt’ your dining experience, but i myself have no complaints about my staff, whatever their nationality, culture of creed in fact i welcome it. I do hope you have better luck finding a welsh speaking waiter or waitress in future visits to cafes and restaurants.