“Nice price fab food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Meresyside
“Nice price fab food”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Well worth the wait for table we were lucky an got in before rush,as their was no stairs so once you been you'll go again got a wrap try thing with beef in an meat was so tender was excellent an pice was good too,will go back again

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lavinia D
hamboneLlandudno, Manager at The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we always welcome customer feedback. Looking forward to your return. Best wishes Martin Ainsworth

Wales
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Excellent lunch well presented and very well served by staff who were faultless. The home made chips especially good. Would have given five stars apart from a but mean with the salad and the coleslaw - a bit of chutney in a bowl instead of coleslaw would have been nicer but that apart really liked it and would go back -I dont always find it easy to find somewhere nice for lunch in Llandudno and I go there a lot - having discovered the ham bone it will be top of my list when in town

Abergele, United Kingdom
“Always good”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We have eaten here many times, lunches and evenings. The food is home cooked and excellent, the service efficient and pleasant.No complaints at all. Well worth a visit and the food is delicious.

2 Thank Barbara B
Rhyl, United Kingdom
“so tasty”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Me and my husband have had several meals at the Ham bone and every meal has been excellent value for money and cooked beautifully .Today I had the Lamb hotpot it was so delicious and full of meat I ordered some to take home for my elderly parents, My husband had a bap with turkey/bacon stuffing and cranberry sauce and there was so much meat on his bap he had to eat it with a knife and fork it was so big. We have promised to take my parents for sunday lunch soon they cant wait well done owners and all the staff. Linda and Paul Rhyl.

Spennymoor, United Kingdom
“Delicious home cooked food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stumbled across this as the restaurant in or hotel was quite pricey and we were looking for an alternative. On a cold and blustery November night the restaurant was almost empty but the menu looked inviting. We were not disappointed. I had the steak and ale pie and it was the best pie I've ever had, absolutely packed full of meat and delicious. We came back for a second night when the Tapas Bar we wanted to go to was fully booked and again we were not disappointed. My husband had the braised beef with red cabbage and lots of gravy and it tasted superb. Prices are really reasonable, music is very nice and the house wine quite reasonably priced too. Definitely worth a visit. As an added bonus there is delicatessen attached to the restaurant where you can buy some lovely 'homemade' food to take home with you.

• Visited November 2012
hamboneLlandudno, Manager at The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I am very sorry that you were so disappointing with your pies that you purchased recently. Im not quite sure why on this occasion these pies did not meet your expectations as they are made fresh daily with the finest ingredients and care.
I would however like the chance to rectify this mishap and as you have stated you have been loyal customers for a few years and we take our customer feedback very seriously, if you would like to come in and see me and discuss this personally im sure we can come to some satisfactory conclusion. Kind regards M Ainsworth.