“fantastic,,will definately go back” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli
Ranked #26 of 204 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Welsh, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
blackpool
“fantastic,,will definately go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

I dont ususally write reviews but i was so impressed with my lunch at hambone this afternoon i feel i just have to share it with you. I have always enjoyed the filled baps from the deli as im sure most of the locals have for many years but decided today i would like to eat in and try out the new brasserie.

The specials that are on are so unique and have a modern feel to them, full of flavor and are all homemade, it is so refreshing to be able to eat lunch without having to have the same old boring dishes that most cafes and restaurant still have on there menus, the chef obviously has a passion for new dishes as all the specials were exciting, new and fresh.

The waitress that served us was lovely, she obviously too understood the uniqueness of the menu and was able to explain what some of the dishes were before i ordered. I had the Frizzled Kielbasa, which i was told was polish sausage, wow it was delicious and my mum had the spinach and green pepper soup (have you ever heard of such flavors as a soup, mum enjoyed it so much she is going to try make this at home (although i was told the soup is available to take away in the deli next door)

I no longer live in Llandudno but visit home often and the hambone is defiantly going to be mum and mines new place to eat, its so refreshing to have food, service and cost that is all above par. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank jonibond
hamboneLlandudno, Owner at The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli, responded to this review, November 13, 2011
Thank you very much indeed for your feedback the chef and team really appreciate your comments they are so helpful and encouraging for us all here at the Ham Bone we look forward to seeing you again for some exciting new dishes.
Regards
Martin Ainsworth.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

Well we had the most amazing Pork and Cider Hotpot, never tasted anything so delicious in a very long time... it was amazing....
First time we had visited Llandudno and this place made it all worthwhile. the service was excellent and even got to meet the Head Chef himself, what a gentleman.. Highly recommend a visit to this establishment and the sooner the better... so much to choose from, you could stay there all day just to sample a few, if I had been in the area longer, I would have eaten there at every opportunity...

• Visited October 2011
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“The Hambone on the rise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have ate at the hambone on a few occasions before with there brilliant deli next door, But word had reached us that they had a new head chef in place so we returned for lunch and let me tell you we was not disapointed ..

it was that good we went both days we was in Llandudno.

I had the soup both days, Sweetcorn and Yellow Pepper Chowder with Smoked Paprika Oil and Roasted Celeriac with Minted Bramley apple puree, Soups this good deserve to be shouted about and by reading the other reviews on this site im not the only fan of the Hambones soup.
For main course i had Pork and Cider Hotpot which was superb and Steak and Ale Pie which is worth returning to North Wales for alone, all in all a great place to eat.

We will see you soon.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank David m
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Delightful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

I discovered this gem from a recommendation in my local paper as it is just off the main street and I was specifically looking for it. We had lunch there both days we were in Llandudno. Delicious soups and burgers and good sized portions. Excellent value for money and friendly, helpful staff. Next door is a lovely delicatessen which sells the same pies and cooked meats served in the restaurant. Well worth seeking out.

• Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classy, lovley food,great service will definatly come back, superb place and very modern, relaxd atmosphere! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

Sat here right now.. Fantastik place.. Lovley music..fab food..exelent service along with lovley staff and a great choice of food .. Definatly be back here .. :) thank you ham bone x

1 Thank gemmaparis1991