“Looks a popular spot”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014

During a stay in the Llandudno area a local resident recommended the Queens Head as the best restaurant by far in the area. It is a little bit out of the way and so we took a ride around to find it before deciding to take the plunge. The restaurant area looked very cosy and the staff were friendly. A look at the menu showed some interesting dishes but the prices were not cheap. Staff recommended that we book a table as it seems to get filled up easily.

We turned up later and were shown to our table. Looking around us we suspected that many of the diners were locals and some of them were probably regulars. The food and service were good and the portions generous. All in all a pleasant dining experience but be aware that the prices are on the generous side too!.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food was fabulous, the service also. Decor lovely and extremely comfortable! Made up for the awful Rhos golf club!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband and I were on our way into Llandudno when we decided to stop here for dinner, we sat out side in the sun. We looked at the menu and decided what we were having, once ordered I'd be surprised if we hat to wait more than 10 mins. I had the tiger prawns which were HUGE and delicious, I would definitely have them again, whilst my husband had the steak and ale pie with veggies - very tasty! We will definitely be coming back here!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

The food in this restaurant is amazing. The prices are reasonable and the service is great. if I was wanting a meal and I was in this area I would not choose any other restaurant. I think The Queens Head is second to none!!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

i have driven past the queens head many times and was never sure if i wanted to try eating here, i decide to go the other night and i was so suprised at the quality of the food, the building and the staff. the evening was amazing, this is a very clean and well run establishment in a beautiful part of north wales. deffinatley worth the money and deffinatley worth going again.