“Delicious food but not great for families.”
Review of The Queens Head

The Queens Head
Ranked #26 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Delicious food but not great for families.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped by for lunch - myself, my husband, our two-year old and my mum. A high chair was provided but there was no specific children's menu. We ended up ordering for the adults, with extra sides and sharing our food with the little one. To be fair, they happily provided an extra plate. Me and my mum had the chargrilled chicken open ciabatta, which was absolutely delicious, and my husband had the seafood one. The side of onion rings was also yummy - clearly freshly cooked, not frozen. Little bit on the pricey side though.

• Visited April 2014

“Fantastic hidden gem”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Never knew this pub was here, invited for food with my brother and his partner, good food good atmosphere, will definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area. And will call again soon I hope.

London, United Kingdom
“Consistently high standard”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I don't often write restaurant reviews, but the Queens Head definitely warrants a special mention. The food, service and atmosphere are all very good and having eaten here several times over the last few years I can honestly say that this is one of the most wonderful eateries in the area. Well worth a visit anytime.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lindylou52_10
Wales
“WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE?”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We went to this pub once again before going to the theatre and we enjoyed every minute of it. The service was very friendly, the food was delicious and the pub is very pleasant. We will certainly continue eating here when in Llandudno. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent.”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Always a wonderful meal;great atmosphere, beautiful food. The only thing if I was going to be picky is that the tables are very close together, but this is literally my only complaint. Been numerous times with my family including my Grandparents, and the service is always very helpful and friendly.

• Visited February 2014