“Very interesting”
Review of Home Front Museum

Home Front Museum
Ranked #5 of 99 things to do in Llandudno
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the sights and sounds of civilian life during the Second World War at this unique indoor attraction.
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We have walked past this attraction on numerous times whilst visiting Llandudno, but this year decided to enter. It was fascinating and very educational - only wished we would have visited before! Excellent value for money.

There are newer reviews for Home Front Museum

Reviewed February 16, 2012

This looks fairly small from outside, and the exterior gives little away. However inside is like an aladins cave of memorabilia and exhibits, including an air raid shelter, most impressed, well worth a visit

Reviewed November 14, 2011

felt like I'd lived through the war and I'm only 59! what a super little museum one of the highlights of our visi

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Brochure said closed from 1st Nov but we visited on 31st Oct and was closed till March

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I have been to this museum on 3 occassions the first was with the Tourism minister from the Welsh Assembly.

I was very impressed with the amount of items in each of the displays covering different aspects including Air Raids, Rationing, Evacuees, Wales at War and Woman at Work, each time I have visited there have been more improvements.

The second time I had taken 18 kids aged 8 to 16 all enjoyed themselves, and the 3rd time I was on my own.

Not the best signposted museums but worth the time looking up.