“Team Building excercise”

Active Terrain Guided Walking and Cycling
Ranked #7 of 15 Tours in Llandudno
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Myself and my colleagues had a fabulous guided walk with the team at Active Terrain over the Great Orme. We visited the mines at the summit and had fish & chips organised for us getting there before then getting on the tram back down to 'The Looking Glass' ice cream parlour for delicious homemade ice cream. The team were brilliant and not only done a fantastic job of providing us with a fun day out but they celebrated the beauty of Llandudno with admirable passion and knowledge. I will certainly be back to visit!

Reviewed September 10, 2015

We use active terrain for a team away day. As a group of 25, with mixed abilities, there was some trepidation about how the walk from the prom in Llandudno to the top of the Great Orme would go. We needn't have worried, with staff on hand to help those with a range of walking speeds and interesting local knowledge at certain points, the walk was a great success.

Active Terrain helped to organise the whole day, and also arranged for marvellous fish and chips to be delivered to the top of the Great Orme while we enjoyed a visit to the mine. The staff were to a person very friendly, helpful and supportive of our group throughout the day.

Do use them. They are fantastic.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

I had a really lovely day in Llandudno with the active terrain team, although I am somewhat incapacitated, I thoroughly enjoyed the tram ride and support that was given to me during the day - thanks Ilene for making sure I enjoyed as much of the day as I could and didn't feel left out at all :)

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I had a great day with Barry and Eileen, walking around the Great Orme. They are such a friendly team, and have so much knowledge of the area. I can't wait to go back on another walk with them.

1  Thank libra2222
See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My son and I had a wonderful time with Barry and Eileen walking in the Snowdonia Hills. It was a great way to see the countryside close up and very much off the beaten track. In the middle of the summer, there were very few folks crossing our path, although the ones we met were friendly and interesting! I am sure Active Terrain will customize their walks to accommodate your needs/wishes, but we were glad we trusted them to show us the beauty of North Wales.

1  Thank Kevin_Nathan_99