“"Canny weekend"”
Review of Four Oaks Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Four Oaks Hotel
Ranked #73 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Well for my first visit to Llandudno a GOOD time was had by all...
The staff at the Four oaks made us very welcome, food was served fast and hot,, beds were very clean and entertainment really good...
for a Bargain break.... "Worth a visit"

Room Tip: shortish walk to town centre...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Tony C

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Early aug 2013 great -food-staff -room -entertainment-weather-boat trip-atmosphere-beer good price. My wife, granddaugther and l have stayed 3 times a year for the past 3 years NO telephone so what.I was rushed into hospital on my last day Andrea and Erik looked after my granddaugther whilst my wife went with me to hospital. NO PROBLEM. Her dad fetched her the next day.My wife stayed another 11 days and even though they were full they found room, for my wife nothing too much trouble they were GREAT.We cannot thank Andrea,Erik and the rest of the staff for being so kind and going far beyond the call duty, from the bottom of my heart a massify THANK -YOU , see you in november David Carol and Emilyhank you again..

Room Tip: any room all excellant [not giving my room number l want it]
2  Thank 644David644
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here again with my disabled dad in July 2013. The staff looked after us perfectly, the food was perfect for pensioners. I enjoyed it too although the dishes are a little traditional for me. The hotel is exceptionally clean, and great entertainment. Our room over looked the sea and was very large with everything in it that we could need. Spot on, we'll be back.

2  Thank Youngster38
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Youngster38 Thank you for such a great review we are so pleased you and your dad enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again to Llandudno and Four Oaks.

Best Wishes
Andrea

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just to let you know that despite all the negative reviews posted on this site my friend and I have just spent a fabulous 5 days at this hotel. We had a super spacious room with delightful sea views. We couldn't fault the staff ,food or atmosphere. The lift was adequate and a bonus to infirm residents. We shall definitely return to this friendly accomodating hotel. Bev and Carole Leicester.

Room Tip: Corner rooms with sea views are brilliant
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Beverley T
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Beverley T
Thank you for taking the time to write your review it is very much appreciated. I will pass on your kind words to all members of staff. Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best Wishes Andrea

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My father & I stayed at the Four Oaks as part of a Monday to Friday coach trip (Watersons Coaches) & must honestly say that the stay was fantastic. The rooms were very clean & roomy (with a Bay Window) & we managed to get a ground floor room (very handy with my dad's poor mobility).
The meals were very nice & wholesome (a nice traditional menu) & the bar/entertainment was suitable to the clientele that were staying there. But what makes this hotel stand out from any other was their service (second to none from arrival to departure). May I give special thanks to Andrea (Manager), Erik (Assistant Manager) Eugene (Barman), Sue (our Waitress) & our Chamber Maid (sorry I did not know her name), they all went far & beyond their 'call of duty' to make our stay very special. We strongly recommend this hotel to anyone considering visiting Llandudno & you will definitely 'Arrive as Strangers but Leave as Friends'. Many thanks from Steve & Clarry Ackroyd.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Steve A
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Steve A
We are all so pleased you and your father enjoyed your stay with us, we truly appreciate your kind and encouraging words. Hope to see you return to Four Oaks in the near future.
Best wishes Andrea

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Just returned from a 3 night break-and I can honestly say we loved this hotel which has lots of character. The owners were friendly and attentive without being intrusive and all staff were lovely. Our room was spacious and homely with wonderful views over the bay. The room was clean and tidy and the shower was fine-yes you had to run it a few minutes to get the hot water through but that wasn't really a problem. The lift was quaint and old fashioned and although it only fits in 2 people at a time, this really wasn't an issue with anyone. Breakfast was fine and staff went out of their way to make sure individual preferences and dietary needs were met. For what we paid I felt it was one of the best hotels of it's type we have stayed in. Wonderful staff, stunning views, comfy beds, nice food.....we'll definitely return!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have a stunning view of Llandudno Bay
4  Thank 11sue

Dear 11 sue
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive and honest review is it truly appreciated. I will pass on your kind words to all staff members. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to meeting you again in the near future. Best wishes Andrea

Reviewed July 18, 2013

After reading some reviews of this hotel it was with trepadition that I arrived with my sister and Mum on the 1st of July. We had booked it because of my Mums poor mobility and it seemed suitable for our needs. I needn't of worried as our stay was just great. I don't know what the other people who have commented on here were talking about. The hotel was very clean and our rooms were superb. Thanks to all the staff who were attentive and friendly and especially Andrea, Eugene and Ilonna, the breakfast was good as was the evening meal, it made a change for the food to be brought to the table and we didn't have to serve ourselves. A most enjoyable holiday.

Room Tip: Room 109 or 110, the view is superb.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lauren P
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Lauren P

Thank you for taking the time to write your review it is very much appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Kind Regards