The hotel is recently decorated and so carries the benefits of looking good. On arrival the receptionist and 'porter' were deep in conversation which they continued until I interrupted them. Otherwise the staff we aware and courteous.
Breakfast was a wonderful selection of choices.
The room was smaller than expected given that I had been told it had a seating area. The bathroom was very small and poorly appointed with a rackety shower screen which constantly bumps the person taking a shower.
Our sea view was through dirty windows and gull-stained windowsills. Otherwise the hotel is very clean inside.
A nice hotel and expensive for what it delivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales