Just back from a weekend at this lovely hotel. It is a fine Victorian building which has been completely refurbished to a very high standard. It made such a refreshing change to stay in an old UK hotel that did NOT look shabby, and like it had seen better days. We had sea facing rooms on the second floor and they were super. Clean and spotless, with a sparkling bathroom. New sash windows which didn't rattle and were not covered in layers of peeling paint, like so many older seaside hotels. Very tastefully furnished and well appointed.
The staff were so incredibley helpful and "on the ball", without being intrusive. We had a lovely couple of evening meals in the terrace restaurant overlooking the sea. The food was excellent.
It may seem a rather expensive hotel, but you definitely get what you pay for, and I would rather stay somewhere like this, with high standards, for 2 nights, than somewhere inferior and cheaper for a week!
We shall certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales