“Just fab”
Review of La Taverna

La Taverna
Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Having walked around for 30 mins looking for somewhere to eat I phoned on the off chance of a table. They seemed more than happy to accommodate us although we had two young children and they appeared to be incredible busy.
The staff were warm both on arrival and throughout out meal. We felt well attended to and welcome.
The food arrived quickly and was delicious and fresh.
The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. It is small however they haven't crammed as many table as the could in meaning you aren't cramped.
Having come here 5 years ago with my mum and 10 month old son I am so glad I was able to return with my partner son (6 years) and daughter (10 months).
Thanks for a fab meal!!

1  Thank Grace G

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Visited here for daughters birthday after having heard great comments from others & having walked past many times.very friendly nice atmosphere wonderful food.the only comment I have is to not have table near door as can be rather cool

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had another good visit, on arrival we were greeted with a lovely "Hello - lovely to see you again" considering we haven't been since last October & we don't live around the area it was nice being recognised.
The service as usual was very good even though there were two large parties as well as all the other tables being occupied.
The food was cooked to their usual standard & again it didn't take long for it to be presented to us.
La Taverna is well worth a visit BUT you must get a reservation as whenever we visit the place is ALWAYS very busy, which is usually an indication of quality.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We regularly visit this restaraunt and have never been let down. Food is always of an excellent quality and very well priced. Domenico has a fantastic place and although hidden away is gaining a great reputation for a tasty Italian meal.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We came here last year and really enjoyed our meal, but this time around wasn't as good I'm afraid. Although still nice, it was lacking a certain something, shame really, as I was looking forward to my lasagne!